Bai Luo Yin, I think there is a Typhoon

I have a habit of making Gu Hai and Bai Luo Yin be extremely affectionate. 😁 but, to me it's so cute!! Also haha honestly this chapter took a turn I didn't expect and I could potentially make it into another story... I was thinking like... Gu Hai and Bai Luo Yin get separated during the Typhoon and it'll show all the lengths they'll take to to get back together.

Please comment & vote
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A loud bang shook through the beach house. It cracked through the sky and echoed for a few seconds, blending in with the violent crashing of the waves and rain falling onto the house and windows. The thunderstorm was loud enough to wake up Gu Hai, who was woken up so unexpectedly that his heart was beating quickly in his chest.

Gu Hai looked down at Bai Luo Yin, not able to resist the urge and stretched his arms out, brushing his finger tips against Bai Luo Yin's bare and smooth arms. His skin was soft in every inch, and every inch was addictive to touch. Gu Hai could never get quite enough of touching him.

"When did you wake up?" Bai Luo Yin asked suddenly. His voice was low and it scratched like two pieces of sand paper rubbing together. He had woken up to the touch of Gu Hai and was still slightly sleep.

"Just now. The thunder woke me up." He admitted. His voice was even the more so raspy when it came out.

"Oh." Bai Luo Yin simply said and turned on his side, facing his back towards Gu Hai. Some couples would take this as a sign of being closed off, but truthfully Gu Hai didn't take it as that. Bai Luo Yin's back facing towards him merely said "hold me".

Gu Hai slowly pushed his arms under Bai Luo Yin's, hooking their hands together. The rising and falling of Bai Luo Yin's chest against the sounds of the rain and thunder was enough to calm even the most troubled soul.

"Bai Luo Yin, let's watch a movie or two. We don't do those things together." Gu Hai said. It was true, the two of them rarely sat in front of a TV together. Neither of the boys were practically interested in such matters, but the relaxation of the storm made the idea seem perfect.

Gu Hai could only feel Bai Luo Yin's shoulders rise into a shrug, took that as a yes, and hurried out of the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The movie that Gu Hai put on for him and Bai Luo Yin was a fast paced action movie based in America. Bai Luo Yin watched the screen closely, and every here and there he glanced at Gu Hai who was coincidently always looking back. But after a while he considered maybe Gu Hai was watching him the entire time.

"How are you watching the movie if you are watching me?"

"Who says I'm not watching the movie? You wouldn't know I was looking since you were watching the movie, right?" Gu Hai teased. Bai Luo Yin simply looked away, putting his focus back on the movie.

"I say, you would only know that I was watching you if you were watching me," Bai Luo Yin continued to ignore Gu Hai who was carelessly trying to pry a response out of Bai Luo Yin. But Bai Luo Yin was heavily skilled in being stubborn, and ignoring those who should be ignored.

"Tell me, what's more entertaining, me or the movie?"

Bai Luo Yin continued to ignore Gu Hai when suddenly the lights turned off, followed by the TV. The two boys slowly looked at each other, confused by what was happening.

"The electricity seems to be off" Gu Hai said and stood up from the couch. He walked over to the window, pulling the blinds apart, to see that the rain was coming down even more. It was truly a storm, " Bai Luo Yin, I think there is a Typhoon" the worry was well hidden in Gu Hai's voice. He didnt want Bai Luo Yin to worry, even if he was. He slowly stepped away from the window, and picked his phone up from the couch. He immediately turned on the flash light, and lit up the hallway leading to the bedroom.

"Typhoon? " Bai Luo Yin quickly rose from the couch, ran to the window and looked out. The waves were violent and water was rising up on the shore alarmingly quick. They were still quit a bit away from the water so if they left quickly, they could get to a high rise building quickly," Gu Hai we need to leave quickly, get your keys and we'll leave" Bai Luo Yin said. However, Gu Hai was already a step ahead of him. The keys were in his hands as well as a jacket.. Gu Hai quickly grabbed Bai Luo Yin's hand, threw the jacket over his head, and hand in hand they ran out of the beach house.
Some how in that moment Gu Hai could only think of the vacation being ruined and how badly he wanted Bai Luo Yin to enjoy himself. And who knew a typhoon would happen?! He couldn't help but to feel that this was the universe playing a cruel trick on him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gu Hai drove the car quickly through the small city. He tried to find the highest building, but the roads were so crowded that he could barely drive.

"Bai Luo Yin, let's walk'' Gu Hai said. He suddenly turned the car off, grabbed his belongings and exited the car. It was happening so quickly that Bai Luo Yin's reactions were delayed, and by the time he could take his seat belt off Gu Hai was already gently pulling him from the car.

" Gu Hai any building will do'" Bai Luo Yin said. All the buildings were high and he was worried that if they didnt get to a high place now, they never would. The typhoon was not far enough to give them more time,"Let's go onto that building. Then call your father and tell him what has happened! " Bai Luo Yin said. Gu Hai however wasn't listening, but truthfully his father could save them. Gu Hai would have to lower himself to his father for once.