Finding Bai Luo Yin chapter 9.

The last chapter was my chance to write Gu Hai in my favorite way. Gu Hai loves Bai Luo Yin with all his heart, and I love it when he doesn't hide his love or change it. It's just raw, passionate love so I love to write it.

Please comment and vote.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gu Hai lifted himself off of the cold floor. His every limb was fragile, shaking and weak as he attempted to find any strength to stand on his two feet. He was a strong person, being raised by an army general, he often was taught to compose himself and live with strength. However, his tears and his weakness came from a place deep in his heart. This place in his heart felt happiness, relief, fear, and longing. When he did not read Bai Luo Yin's name on the list, all his feelings took over his body and brought him to the ground beneath him.

"So, what happened?" Gu Hai heard said. He recognized the voice, and found it unnecessary to even glance at the owner, " Did you see his name, Gu Hai?"

Gu Hai forced a grin on his face that hurt despite the spark of relief he felt, "It wasn't on the list, " He said and nodded. His name wasn't on the list, so he could hold on to the chance that it meant Bai Luo Yin was still alive.

"It wasn't? What does that mean, to you? Is this your proof that he is alive? "

Gu Hai knew he couldn't accept it as being his only proof, but he would allow it to fuel his breathing.

"It's my proof that continuing to look for him is not just a pointless effort." Gu Hai said and walked past the group of men. His face was red from the tears and the emotions that he felt, making it terribly obvious that he was crying. Even if he were alone in that room, everyone could hear, and everyone could see just how emotional he had been. There was not a single word that needed to be said in that moment, because it was already clear to everyone.

Gu Hai walked out of the room and into the main lobby, being followed by the men. Truthfully, they couldn't understand Gu Hai. Any rational and realistic man would have already said good bye to their loved ones at this point and accepted their death, yet Gu Hai is doing the complete opposite and beyond. He is continuing to search for Bai Luo Yin, even when the chances of him being alive are low. They looked at Gu Hai as being a fool in love. A Fool, and in love. They weren't sure if they should pity him or respect him.

"Gu Hai, what exactly is your plan in finding him? How do you suppose you will find him, if he is not dead? Have you considered possible places that he could have gone for safety? "

Gu Hai listened, but of course he did not bother to stop walking or even acknowledge the comment. However, he did think of what he was just asked.

With Bai Luo Yin, that stubborn kid would go out to look for me instead of staying put in one place.

A place he would go for safety?!

They don't know Bai Luo Yin.

Bai Luo Yin would never think to stay put and wait until his husband comes to him, instead he would come to me. Ah, why is my wifey like this? When I see him, I'm going to punish him!

Gu Hai pushed pass the crowds, hurrying until he was finally out of the building and now onto the street. It was still as loud and crowded as it had been earlier.

On the other side of the street was a large food market. It sold various foods, from fruit to vegetables.. Candies, nuts, meats... All frozen or cooked. The market was exceptionally busy due to various stalls offering a discount and even free food because of the storm. It was hard to get through it, even more so than it was to get through the streets and perhaps that was because it was in doors. But it was so busy and so tightly packed with people that Bai Luo Yin was growing fustrated even when he wasn't usually a petty person that got fustrated so easily by something like crowds.

Truthfully he was growing more and more irritated. He had looked through every shop that he could in such a short amount of time, but Gu Hai was no where to be found. He couldn't deny that he was even growing angry. He wondered why exactly Gu Hai would leave him, but he knew he shouldn't get angry with him, so he would try his hardest to push the thought out of his mind.

Bai Luo Yin however wouldn't stop looking,just as Gu Hai wouldn't stop looking. Bai Luo Yin looked at every stall, asked every worker and cook he could find if they had seen Gu Hai. He described his appearance to them just as he had viewed Gu Hai to be - absolutely perfect without a flaw and a childish personality. However no one could remember seeing him, but that didn't tell him that he wasn't there, just that he wasn't seen.

"Bai Luo Yin, was he seen?" The man asked Bai Luo Yin. He glanced at him, and shook his head with great disappointment.

"He wasn't seen." Bai Luo Yin said quietly.

"Then should we start looking else where? Across the street there is a lost of all the confirmed victims. If he's dead, he's on the list."