Thunderbirds 11

Fermat went with Tin-Tin after telling me where the boys where i ran to where everyone was sealed off. thanks to wearing my uniform i was let in i have really got to thank Scott for this. i looked around i spotted Virgil, John Gordon then finally my fiancée he was talking to the police i snuck up behind him and tapped his shoulder. he stopped talking and swung round his face lit up and he hugged me tight.

"I'm glad your okay" i mumbled we broke apart Scott gave final instructions and took me from the crowd.

"of course I'm okay. you would hell at me if i wasn't" i laughed as he leaned in and kissed me so much emotion, i was at peace again i moulded into him and kissed back wrapping my arms around him. it had been a day but it felt like months .

"put him sow Eve we have to go" we broke apart and saw the other laughing

"awh is little John jealous  Scott has something his doesn't" i replied Scott brought me in closer while the others laughed. i took Scott hand and walked back to T1 the others were in different aircrafts so it was just the two of us. i sat in the front.

"Scott you know how you love me" i started off he smirked and looked at me

"yes what would you like" he replied

"for you to teach me how to fly...after our honeymoon" i added the last part he laughed and nodded. we set off  flying over London back to Tracy island.

"its only be what a day and yet i worried about you" Scott informed me i looked to him

"i missed you too. even though i was busy looking after the others or trying. i lost it at one point, we had just come out of the sea escaping  when i made a joke Alan being in serious mode shouted at me. i put him straight it was just how i cope with things sometimes anyway he apologized. when we watched the Hood talking to your dad and i heard your voice i was beyond relieved." i told him. he took his hands of one of the controls and took my hand

"I'm so proud of you Evie what you did with Alan and the others it was amazing" he went back to flying.

"did i mention how stunning you make the uniform look by the way." i laughed and shook my head

"how about a race" he grinned

"thunderbird 1 to thunder bird 2 come in" i spoke

"go ahead thunderbird 12 Jeff replied

"me and Scott want to race are you in" i asked  Jeff laughed

"of course first one home cooks the BBQ"

"FAB. Thunder bird 3 come in"

"receiving" Gordon replied

"Thunderbird 1 and Two are racing hope would you like to take part last one how is cooking" i giggled

"FAB See you guys home" i nodded towards Scoot you went faster. it funny we laded first the T3 followed by T2 so Jeff would be on the BBQ. me and Scot went to our room me taking a shower first relaxing my muscles from the day we just had after shampooing and rinsing i got out and wrapped a fluffy towel around me and my hair before walking out.

"how did i become so lucky" Scott asked

"i have no idea but go wash your not hugging me with dirt an sweat especially since i just got out of the shower" i laughed he groan but stripped and went in anyway. i set on picking out what to wear. i decided on a light blue playsuit with white wedges and a same colour sun hat. i dried my hair with the towel then with the hair dryer that was when Scott came out dripping wet.

"see something you like?" he smirked

"very much" i replied working on my make up i kept it light and water proof before getting dressed Scott dried a bit before putting his swimming trunks on. after i got dressed we headed down.