The PEIN of losing a Sibling

In the centre of the ocean, where all seas touch, clashing their all mighty gravity defying whirlpools and cyclones which even made Neptune go into hiding. There, right in the middle of the chaos that erupts every day, is an island. This island is small, but is considered the scariest place known to man, monster, and possible the universe.

A confinement prison for shinobi/ninja, children and monsters who either are highly feared, in a state of suicidal attempt, or have mental diseases. A mental hospital, as well as a confinement against others, or even yourself. Mental patients and suicides are on the second basement floor; S ranked criminals and worse are on the first basement floor. On the ground floor is nothing but a big strong building with nothing in it, except stairs to go down as well as hidden weapons, for in case someone tries to escape and the guards are without a weapon. All guards and people working there are either previous patients, or previous ANBU.

Once someone enters the prison, they can ever leave. Not even the none-patients are forced to stay, or they die. All workers are required to know how to torture, physically and mentally. You can practically say they are all sadists. And the leader of this place is no much better than the chaos she forms. Kamiko is her name. A ruthless killing torturing monster. She wears your typical warden clothes, short black dress with a whip and chains at hand. She has long grey hair, tied back in a high pony tail and a mole on her face. A massive one at that. She’s the Queen bee and the prisoners are her servants in this hell as her bee hive. This place may seem bad, but I haven’t told you about what they do to you when you break the rules, like I did. This is the ultimate hell, the mental as well as confinement prison, Akuma nin-go, otherwise known as A.N.G. Akuma meaning ‘demon’, nin being ‘ninja’, and go, as in ‘disappear’.

“Demon ninja disappear”

Quite a convenient name for the bloody place, for they are all demons, and you’ll never see them again. Mental patients and suicidals you’d expect to see again, thinking they only treat the person and send back to the world. Not. Even. Close. They won't even see the light again, like I won’t. Now you must be wondering what I did to end up here. Well…I killed seven S ranked ninja when I was only at the age of one.  My town feared me and send me to A.N.G., and no, I didn’t have any parents. I’m an orphan, not sure how or why my parents abandoned me, but it doesn’t matter for even my town abandoned me when I was only one.

I’ve grown up without the love or care from a parent or anyone close, or even the safety of a town. I was bound here, forever alone. For the last 12 years, I’ve been sitting in this very spot. A dark corner of cell number 666 on the first basement floor. Our cell numbers are the same as our prisoner numbers, and we don’t get any cell buddies or so, so we really are alone. Our cells consist of a creaky broken mattress with a flimsy blanket and pillow, a sink, a dusty mirror and toilet. That’s it.

My daily life is the same as it’ll ever be. Get up at 6 AM when the guards ring the horrible siren. 6:30 they bring us glob, which to us is considered food. 7 AM they open all cell doors and we make our way to a very large room in the middle of the basement floor. It is about as big as a field. There we stay until 6 PM where we go back to our cells. Once a week they will give us a bucket and sponge to clean ourselves. 8 PM they bring us more glob. 10 PM they ring the siren and its lights out. I’m not sure if it works different for the patients under us. Maybe they have check-ups on a weekly basis or something.

All I know is that they are treated better than us and get better food. Now, you may think sitting 5 hours a day doing nothing is boring. It is if you have nothing to do. When I was 4, I found something interesting about myself. I found out I have a Kekkei Genkai in my eyes. It was that Kekkei Genkai I used to kill the 7 S ranks, and it hadn’t popped up for 3 years. A year later, when I was 5, I found out something interesting about my ability. I found out that I was never alone, and that I can have 6 people at my side anytime I want. So the 5 hours every day, I spend with them, and I work on them, fix them, and improve them. They are defiantly my friends, even though they have no vocabulary or emotions. That’s why I’m trying to improve them; I’m trying to make them even more human. My name is 666; I forgot my own name at a time, until my 6 friends found a way to communicate to me through our eyes. I now know my name. I’m Kaiya Uzumaki, and I’m going to get out of this place, even if I die trying.