Human

I summoned my Human path after I gave the scroll to the Hokage and got home. My Human path is the second tallest, his black hair is waist long and tied in a high pony tail. His receivers were in his ears, four in each ear, two in his lips on both sides and the ones in his chest were visible. All the paths have long receivers in their chests, arms, legs, and so on but those are not visible for those are inside their bodies. Human had receivers visible sticking out in his chest. Human was defiantly my favourite path. He can read minds, rip out souls, tell if you’re lying, and anything human alike. I’ve found out that previous Rinnegan users don’t use Human’s path to much because they see it as ‘weak’, well not really but they rather use the others, so I developed Human a lot so that in battle he can stand at the side lines and through our eyes and the receivers, tell me what the enemy is thinking, if he’s lying, etc. and use it against the enemy and later on making them mad. I’ve used that once, and it worked like a charm. Prisoner 893 was like the second 389, and it was only coincidence their three digits were the same digits. One night I managed to sneak out my cell by letting Animal transform into me while I was on top of a lizard she summoned which can turn me and it invisible. Human was with us. I then snuck into 893’s cell and managed to use Human to read his mind in the back ground while I like said everything he thought, making him mad and at the end of the week, of every night me coming into his cell and telling him exactly what he thinks, his fears…his weaknesses…one week later he committed suicide.

Human and I were sitting on the matt in the living room, busy just staring at each other. Why? Because Human finds it difficult reading my mind, and if he could do that and me could communicate through our minds, I mean, we can already see though each other’s eyes, so then if our minds are in sync as well, we will be unstoppable.

"Ok, Human, what am I thinking about?" He remained silent for a moment. Human is also so far the only Path I am making progress with in vocabulary.

"Greenmen." He answered, emotionless. It's one of the new words he learned on the mission, and like I said, I'm not that stupid! He was hidden behind trees and such and hid the chakra I was sending him quite nicely. By hearing words and repeating it to himself quietly, he managed to build up vocabulary quite nicely. I just wish the others would go out their way and do the same. I nodded then thought about something else.

"Now?"

"Ramen." I nodded.

"Now?"

"Deva." I nodded and before we could continue, a knock on the door interrupted us. I stood up and walked to the door of my new apartment. I opened the door and immediately looked up to see the freakishly long Kakashi.

"Were you talking to someone?" My response:

"Uhhhhhhh..." He sighed.

"I'm here to make you dinner."

"Wait? Dinner?" He nodded.

"Yeah. Seeing as you probably can't make toast, even if you're life depended on it." I sweat dropped.

"Trueeee.....come in." I side-stepped for him to enter, which he did. He walked through the hall to the living room, me following behind and completely forgetting about the dead body sitting in my living room, trying to pronounce more words.

"Um..." I quickly ran past the confused looking Kakashi and in front of Human. Luckily he had his back to the door so his piercings and Rinnegan eyes were not seen. "Who's this?"

"Who? This? This is no one, absolutely no one! Just someone who wanted to learn how to read, that’s all." I pulled Human up by the shoulders and pushed him into the kitchen where he disappeared in a poof. Kakashi then entered and looked around.

"Where'd he go?" I quickly pointed to the window.

"He's a ninja." After hesitation, he nodded and went to the fridge and got out ingredients.

"You just wait somewhere." I shook my head.

"I want to observe and learn how to cook." He nodded and started preparing for some kid of chicken vegetable stew. I stared in astonishment. He chuckled.

"Is it really that cool?” I nodded fast and continued to stare as he took two bowls and poured the stew in them, the smell spreading in the room. He placed the bowl in front of me, along with a fork and spoon. I stared at the perfect quality food. He chuckled and messed up my hair. “Eat up.” I took the fork and stabbed a piece of chicken and ate it, the excellent taste exploring my mouth. I looked up to see Kakashi, already finished! I gasped after I swallowed!

“I wanted to see your face!” He chuckled and motioned for me to continue eating, which I did, until every drop was finished. “You’re an amazing cook, Kakashi.” He nodded and stood up.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” I narrowed my eyes.

“What happens tomorrow?”

“The Chunin exams start.” I gasped.

“Tomorrow? Why didn’t that Greenman tell me!?” He chuckled.

“You’ll do good, Kaiya.” I blushed pink when he used my real name and looked down. He smirked, messed up my scarlet hair and disappeared. I sighed and summoned all my paths.

“I’m fixing you all up now, for the exams tomorrow.” By ‘fixing up’, I mean removing old used receivers and replacing them, also sending them enough chakra for a fight, but only in the ones that I’ll defiantly use in a fight, like Deva, Animal, Human and maybe Asura. Asura’s body is made from metal; he’s a cyborg and has in-build weapons. He’s sorta chubby and his black hair hangs to his neck. His visible receivers were all in his cheeks and in his hands. Wait…then again, I could also take Preta…Preta can absorb Ninjutsu and chakra. His black hair was really short and his receivers were in his neck, ears, and eyebrows. The only Path I can’t really use is Naraka. Naraka can summon the ‘Statue of Hell’ that can only revive Paths. And I’m pretty sure I won’t be losing any Paths in a simple Chunin exam. Naraka has mid-back long hair that only hangs over his right shoulder. His receivers were in his eyebrows, nose, and left cheeks. So tomorrow is the exam…am I stressing?