End

Incredibly short. Oops.....oh well. Sequel info will later be posted. Dedicated to Yuuko_Akumu_ for continuing voting and commenting. Thx! Also I need help with titles for the sequal.... hmmm, plx help and give me suggestions! And don't be afraid! YAY!

“Kaiya Uzumaki, correct?” I nodded. I was currently in Ibiki’s office.

“Well I have something I need to ask of you, but it’s your choice whether or not you want to accept it.” I slowly nodded, feeling a little nervous. And then he began to explain….

Elsewhere, Naruto was starting to pack, for he was going to leave for 2 years to train with Jiraiya.

“I’m really going to miss this place…” He said to himself as he looked at his home for the last time before locking it and heading to the gates. Somewhere else, Ino was busy asking Sakura of a favour. See Ino wished to learn medical ninjutsu, and asked Sakura if she would ask Tsunade to do so. But Sakura was annoying Ino by telling her she was Ino’s new boss….Things really were going to change now. Everyone else were either training with others, or worrying for Naruto. But they weren’t sad; they were just building up their courage, readying to get stronger. Later everyone was around the gates, seeing Naruto off. Even Lady Hokage, all the teachers and Kaiya was there. Naruto held his fist up to the mountains, at the Fourth’s face more precisely.

“Just you watch.” He vowed to himself, making everyone else smile. He always told everyone that he would become Hokage. And slowly everyone believed him.

I smiled as Naruto turned his back and left with Jiraiya. I didn’t personally know him, we weren’t friends or anything but I could tell he had some potential, and now he’s going to perfect himself. And me to, I’m going to perfect myself. I have too many weaknesses.

“TenTen…” I told her and she looked to me.

“Yeah?”

“Let’s go train for a while; I need to talk with you for a while about something.” She frowned.

“Has this something to do with what Ibiki told you?” She asked.

“What did he want anyway?” Lee asked with Neji at his side. I sighed.

“It’s simple; he wants me to become his apprentice…”

END!