Kakashi, Hokage, and the Greenmen

My eyes slowly opened, but I closed them as the light blinded me. Wait…light? I quickly opened my eyes and sat up. My eyes glistered and my jaw drop in massive smile. I observed my surroundings. I was in a forest full of colour, animals, birds, plants, flowers, it was so beautiful! I looked down and saw I was wrapped in a blanket. I also noted that my paths and the octopus were gone. I hugged the blanket closer. This must’ve been Deva… I stood up and walked to a stream where I collapsed onto my knees and examined myself in the water. My eyes were the sweet violet it once was, Animal must’ve put my contacts back on for in case someone found me. I heard a crack behind me and I quickly spun to see a blonde haired boy with whiskers. He wore an orange jumpsuit and he had pure blue eyes. He pointed a finger at me.

“Who are you kid?” I frowned at his comment.

“I’m not a kid!” I yelled back at him.

“Well you surely look like one!” He yelled back at me.

“Yeah well I’m probably older than you!”

“Oh really, well I’m 12!”

“I’m 13, I beat you!” he gasped.

“How can some small kid be older than me?!” I frowned and quickly appeared in front of him and raised him off the ground by his collar.

“Say that again, gaki!” (Gaki = Brat) The gaki gulped and stayed quiet.

“Hey Naruto! What are you doing?!” I heard and let him go, making him fall to the ground. I watched as three other ninja came walking from the forest. One girl with pink hair and a red-pink kimono thingee, a boy with black-raven hair that defies gravity with onyx eyes and a silver haired man, probably the sensei, with ¾ of his face covered.

“Naruto, who is that?” The Pinkette asked, pointing to me. ‘Naruto’ shook his head and pointed an accusing finger at me.   

“Some kind of kid!” He yelled and I raised an eyebrow. The raven head hn’ed and the sensei raised an eyebrow but his eye held interest and it quickly turned into confusion and possibly fear when he saw my shirt with the in-tells A.N.G. Naruto also seemed to notice it.

“Hey kid, what does A.N.G. mean?” I was about to answer when the sensei interrupted.

“What is your name?” He asked emotionlessly.

“666.” I answered, as if it’s the most normal thing ever.

“666? What kind of name is that?” Pinkette answered. The sweat rolled down the sensei’s uncovered face.

“Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, continue back to the village, I’ll meet up momentarily.” The sensei said and after hesitation they nodded and walked away.

“So…how’d you escape? And what did you do to get in there in the first time?” He asked as soon as the gakis were out of sight.

“I…killed seven S rank criminals when I was one…” His eyes, or eye, widened in surprise. “…and I used my Kekkei Genkai to get out…”

“When did you get out?”

“Yesterday…” Then I came to a realization and my eyes widened. “Y-you’re not going to send me back, are you?!”

“Well I’ll take you to Konoha and the Hokage can decide.” Sweat rolled down my face but I slowly nodded. He turned around and started walking and after hesitation, I followed. As we walked I wrapped the blanket around me in a cloak way, making sure to hide my name and the in-tells. We later caught up to the gakis who seemed alarmed by me.