Telling the Team

OK! Short extra chapter because I wanna say something! OMW THANK YOU ALL FOR THE MANY VOTES AND ALL THE READS! THIS STORY ALMSOT HAS 1000 VIEWS! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“And with that you’ll be placed on Team Gai once more. I’ll be taking Sakura under my wing so I’ll be quite busy so I can only put my trust in you, for now. You can come anytime you wish to observe a lesson if you think it would help with your paths.” I nodded.

“Hai, Tsunade-sama. I will try and become stronger for the sake of my dream. Thank you for helping me so far.” Tsunade-sama nodded and got something out of my pocket.

“Here, your ninja head band.” My smile grew wider as I took it from her. I ran my finger over the cool metal before tying it to my forehead. “You are dismissed now.” I bowed and ran out of the building. This is it; I am now officially a ninja… I have to tell TenTen! After I’ve returned about a week ago, she introduced me to all the other teams and we got close. I told her my entire story and my dream. I admit it’s a simple dream but… I found her at the usual place. Our training ground. I grinned and surprised her by jumping onto her back. 

“TenTen!” I yelled into her ear, making her flinch.

“Kaiya!” She yelled, obviously forgetting about Lee and Neji in the area. They don’t know anything.

“Who’s Kaiya?” Lee yelled at us and I felt TenTen tense. I rolled my eyes and jumped off her back.

“I’m going to tell them.” I mumbled so that only she heard. She just nodded as I walked forward a little.

“I…I’ve been lying a little. My name’s Kaiya Uzumaki.” I told them and I watched as Neji became a little confused while Lee’s eyes widened.

“Doesn’t his mean you’re related to Naruto?!” He yelled and I filched at his loud voice.

“Well…I don’t know. Probably…in a way. Not sure…” I said unsure.

“And why didn’t you tell us this before?” Neji asked with seriousness. I sighed and told them my story, with Lee interrupting me with stupid obvious questions.

“So now I’m staying here, on your team and in the village, just trying to discover myself. I’m sorry I didn’t say anything earlier. I was kinda….scared for one, and I didn’t trust you all too much. I’m sorry.” I looked up to see Lee shedding anime tears.

“Or-Kaiya! You had such a bad past! I could never sit in a cell for 10 years!” He continued to cry, making me eye him.   

“No…I bet you could if you were forced.” I told him with a nod and he looked at me with a sad smile.

“Morning, team!” Gai-sensei’s loud voice interrupted the awkwardness. He knows, as well as the other senseis. Tsunade-sama told them all. 

“Gai-sensei!” Lee turned to Gai, with tears still running down his cheeks. Gai ran to Lee and hugged him and cried as well.

“I know Lee! But we must be strong for Kaiya!” We all sweat dropped and I just shook my head.

“So do we have a mission or something?” I asked, interrupting their little….ceremony? Gai nodded.

“Yes. We’ll be taking on a C-rank escorting mission.”

“YES! Out of the village! Who are we protecting?” Lee yelled, making me flinch.

“A girl named Kohana, we have to take her back to Kusagakure. She was just visiting family but there are others after her.”

“Why?”

“Her clan holds a secret so they want to take her hostage. NOW! Get packed and be at the gate in an hour!” Gai yelled and we all scrambled to get their belongings and prepare for their mission.