Part Two

"Y/N?" Hotch stared at you, taking in the words the doctor had just said. "You're pregnant?"

"No.... " You laughed. "Don't be ridiculous. This must be what they mean when they say that hospitals are under staffed and over worked. People make mistakes. It's fine though."

Turning to the Doctor. "Doc you've got the wrong file. I'm Y/F/N. Date of birth 17 April 1986. Social security number 146295. Definitely NOT pregnant."

"I'm guessing this is news to you then?" He checked the files again quickly.

"It's not news. It's not a fact. I'm not pregnant. How could I be? I've not missed a period. I've not had any sickness. I feel absolutely fine." You racked your brains trying to recall the dates of your last cycle.

Okay, so you'd missed one period. It was two weeks late, but you figured it was due to the stress of the case or something. And you'd had three days of vomiting around a month ago. But that was down to a dodgy burrito. Right. RIGHT!?

"Miss Y/L/N a number of expecting mothers still experience a form of vaginal bleeding all the through their pregnancy, and not all people experience morning sickness. I can run another test quickly, if you're able to provide a urine sample. I can run it here, in front of you."

You nodded, swinging your legs over the side of the bed and holding your arm out expectantly. "Give me a cup and get the test please. I am NOT fucking pregnant. You've got this wrong."

The doctor sighed and opened one of the storage cupboards that lined the room, handing you a small plastic beaker.

You hobbled through to the bathroom, returning moments later and handing the tub over. In the meantime he'd collected two plastic boxes, them both your standard run of the mill drugstore testing kits.

"I'll do two tests as I can see you're going to take some convincing but I can assure you, the tests are accurate."

You watched as he unwrapped both boxes and dipped the ends of both sticks into the fluid, laying them down one by one on a tray.

Hotch moved from his seat by the window closer to you, and you settled back onto the bed waiting the required thirty seconds. You couldn't read the expression on your bosses face.

You waited, your breath held until the time was up and the doctor checked the sticks before handing them both to you.

Plus signs. On both.

It took you half a minute to realise that the strangled cat you could then hear wailing was yourself. The doctor began to back away muttering an "I'll leave you alone" and you felt Aarons cool hand on your arm attempting to soothe you.

"Wait. Don't leave. Get it out. Get it out of me." You were yelling.

"Pardon?"

"You heard. I don't want it. Get it out of me. Now. Today. I have money . I'll pay whatever. I'm not leaving here until it's no longer a problem."

"Agent Y/N....Think about what you're saying." Hotch was trying to keep the shock out of his voice.

"I'm being serious. Get it out of me. I do not want a child. I'm not Mommy material." Swiping away the tears that were streaming down your face, you stared at the medical professional until he agreed to make a call and send someone down from the clinic to speak with you.

They arrived thirty minutes later, Agent Hotchner leaving the room so you could speak in private. You shot down every option the poor women offered you, impatiently telling them that, no adoption wasn't an option and no you didn't need time to think about this. You wanted it done now.