Chapter 43: The Fullmetal Alchemist

As they walked back to Kokeshi Building, they heard loud, robotic footsteps.
"Oi. Who are you?" the boy asks. He looked like a person who is 15 years old. Maria bows.
"My name is Maria Clara Honda, a Japanese samurai from Azuchi Kingdom." Maria introduced. "The two boys next to me are my brothers. The one wearing black is the oldest of us siblings. His name is Kuro Honda. The one wearing white is my second nīsan, Kiku Honda." The two bowed. The boy began to speak again.
"My name is Edward Elric, a Alchemist. The robot here is my brother, Alphonse Elric." He bowed.
"Nice to meet you, Edward-san." Maria said. Roderich stepped up.
"Are you the Fullmetal Alchemist? The person who suffixed his brother's soul at a suit of armor?" Roderich asked Edward. Edward nodded.
"Yeah, it's me." The tall robot turned to Edward.
"Brother, you did not say you were sh-" Before he even finished his sentence, Edward already smacked him at the side of his head.
"Don't you dare say that, Al! I am clearly taller than you!" he yelled. Maria pushed them away from each other.
"Stop it! You are fighting in front of older people!" Maria shouted, but her voice became softening.
"Edward-san." she said.
"You're 15 years old, right?" Edward widens his eyes in shock.
"How come you know that?!" he asks.
"Of course, I heard rumors about you and Alphonse-san. Then that means Alphonse-san is 14. Am I correct?" Maria says. Alphonse nods.
"Yes. It is correct." Then it was his turn to ask the Japanese girl.
"Why does your eyes glow pink here at night?" Maria just stares at him. Kiku sighed and puts his hand at his sister's shoulder.
"Imōto cannot tell, Alphonse-san." He bows.
"Gomenasai." Edward and Alphonse are doing a reassuring motion and sweat dropped.
"N-No! I-It's definitely ok!" Edward reassured. Maria's eyes turns into pink to red.
"I know you two want to date me, State Alchemist." The Elric Alchemist blushed madly and made his metal arm into a sword and tries to slice Maria, but she blocked it and the heart mark appears once more.
"Once you try to annoy my queen, she'll go on a rampage." Kuro explains. Maria stopped for a moment.
"What did you say?" she asked, not noticing her mark.
"I said 'my queen', Maria. Your mark appeared again." Maria softens.
"Oh... I didn't know, my king." She turned to the Elric brothers.
"I am the Queen Of Hearts. Kuro is the King. Kiku is my Ace, along with Feliciano Vargas. His brother, Lovino Vargas, is the Jack Of Hearts." Maria explained in a queen-like voice. She now wears a light red dress with black heart designs. Instead of a flower, she wears a white crown. But all of these, including the mark, disappeared.
"Oh, that's right. Do you serve the Füher President at Amestris?" Maria asks. Edward nods.
"Yes. Me and brother are dogs of the military. We also serve for Colonel Roy Mustang, a Flame Alchemist." Maria didn't pay attention at Alphonse's explaining. Her eyes was caught at Edward's metal arm and leg.
"Why do you have automail at your left arm and right leg, Edward-san?" Edward looked at it, and grins a little bit as he moves his metal fingers.
"These?" He asked
"Hai. Those." Maria repeated.
"Well...When I attempted to transmute my dead mother along with Alphonse, something went wrong. He disappeared. My right leg was taken away. And I decided to suffix his soul in a suit of armor, which is the one he uses today. I putted a seal near his back." As Edward said this, Alphonse took off his helmet to reveal a occult sign. He quickly puts it back.
"In the process, I lost my left arm. When Alphonse awoke in his armor, he took me to our childhood friend, Winry Rockbell, who now works as a automail mechanic, to put automail at both my left arm and right leg. When I engage in battles, it always break..." he explained.
"It's because of your recklessness, brother! You just end up having injuries and break your automail due to your recklessness." Alphonse scolded his brother. Just in time, Elizabeta stopped them.
"You two are so childish! If you two stopped now, all of us will be happy!"

Hetalia: The New Generation {Hetalia Fanfic} [#Wattys2016]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें