Chapter 2

After our dinner and that amazing night we had we were in bed. Arima of course was laying on his back and I was on his side with my arms wrapped around him. I grabbed the sheet and covered myself a little more.

" I got so excited that I forgot to ask you how your day was." I said and looked up at him. "It was the same like the day before. Paperwork and ghouls. Nothing has changed." I smiled at him. The same old answer. " Well my day was hectic. Running around paying bills and buying groceries. But it was worth it. Especially after the few rounds we had." I said and traced little patterns on his chest.

" Of course you were rushing. Those bills were almost over due." " But I paid them though." " That's true."

Arima turned to his side and faced me. " Go to sleep already. I have a long day ahead." I smiled and laughed a bit. " Okay okay." I said and cuddled next to him a little more. He wrapped his arm around my waist as kissed the top of my head. " Goodnight." " Goodnight love you!"

~~~~~~~
The next morning he wasn't there. Knowing that it was all clear I rushed to the bathroom and threw up all the food from the day before. After eating food for a while I've learned to keep it in my system until the next morning.

After a few more minutes I flushed the toilet and cleaned myself up.

I looked at myself in the mirror and closed my eyes. I opened them and they were red. Eyes like a ghoul. Finally I was free to express my power just a little bit. It was relieving. I closed my eyes again and opened them so they were back to normal.

Yes I am a ghoul.

A ghoul that is in a relationship with a killer.