Chapter 17

I ran back to our apartment. I knew what I had to do.

I had to fight.

I quickly changed into my black pants, heels and I grabbed my black crop top. I grabbed my coat, put my hair up and grabbed my mask.

Before I left a made a quick call and ran out of the building. I ran towards the coffee shop trying to avoid being caught.

I hid behind a building but before I could leave I head a big explosion. I turned the corner and saw a group of devil apes being thrown back due to a bomb that went off.

I clenched my eyes shut and continued to run. Then I saw a group of dogs falling down a building. Dammit!

I continued running and I finally came to the alleyway where ccg was set up. I put my mask on and jumped on top of the nearest building. This grabbed the attention of ccg and they came at me with their guns.

I just stood there as their  bullets came towards me. Without lifting a hand they were blocked from me.

Then out of no where my ghosts came. Everyone's faces dropped when they saw my army. " Tonight you will fight and you will die for me."

I turned my head and yelled " Alex!" Then my partner Alex, who wore the same thing like me but in white, came out.

" Yes ma'am."

" Take half and go after the others." Alex nodded and put her right fist over her heart and put her left hand back. She bowed, " Yes ma'am."

She turned around and yelled " Squad 2 follow me! Tonight we will make out return! Tonight we will fight and take back our place !" Squad 2 yelled and followed Alex to go find the other ccg officers.

I looked at my squad and nodded. We all jumped off the building and started to attack the ccg officers that were in front of us.

Blood covered the snow and walls. Bodies dropped every second.

Tonight is the night that we take back our city.

We will defeat ccg!