Chapter 6

I walked out of the building immediately having guns pointed at me. " Oh no it's the black ghost." " What I thought her name was the no face ghoul?" " No it's black ghost, that's her official name." Oh my gosh are you serious ! You're really talking about my name at a time like this. And I prefer black ghost!!!!

They call me " no face " because I wear a plain black mask, nothing on it. I prefer black ghost cause I wear all black and yeah. Black ghost.

" So it's you." Wait that's sounds familiar. Oh my gosh are you serious. It's Amon how great is that.

" We meet again black ghost." I don't respond back.

" Oh course you won't say anything back. That's what's so good about you right. You say nothing." Yeah that's what so good about me. Note my sarcasm.

" Why is it that you don't show up that often? And if you do its to protect ghouls? Why is that? You only show up to protect not ever on an attack mission. Well that will have to end. Tonight black ghost you will die! Squad 1 go!"

Squad 1 came at me and I easily defeated them with my bare hands. I could tell that the others were taken back. If they come at me they're asking to die. Well look who's coming another squad.

Defeated

Another one ?

Defeated

Amon what are you doing?

One More?

Defeated

Come at me Amon. I want you now.

Being frustrated Amon came at me holding his Kura. He raised it up trying to get my neck I didn't let him. Right when it was close I grabbed it from its blade and threw it away from us.

Amon's eyes went wide and he stepped back a bit. I stepped towards him and kicked him down.

I straddled Amon and grabbed him by his collar. I brought his head back down and got off of him. I walked away into the shadows and then it started to rain.

Great. What do I do now?