Chapter 16

I had slept the whole day. When I woke up I realized that it was already dark but something was up. I had a feeling as if something bad was about to happen.

I sat up and turned around, my legs hanging off the bed. I took off my clothes and put on one of Arimas white button ups, not unbuttoning it like always, by black bra and some black spandex shorts.

I went to the bathroom and washed up, putting my hair into a high ponytail leaving a few strands to stay on the sides of my face.

I exited the bathroom and went out to the living room. Everything was off and there was like eerie silence. I don't get scared easily but this time I was terrified.

I left our apartment shoe less and left the apartment building. It was snowing outside, wasn't  that cold though or well for me it wasn't.

I started walking not knowing where I was going. I still had that bad feeling but I just kept walking. It wasn't until I saw some familiar building then I knew where I was going. I was headed to Anteiku. I hadn't been there since I got with Arima.

It would be nice to go and check to see if someone was there even though it was late. I kept walking until I started to see ccg.

What was going on?

I walked a bit closer and heard footsteps coming down the stairs. It was the devil ape and the black dog.

No this cannot be happening.

Then all of a sudden they started to attack ccg.

They were all over the place.

This can't be happening.

Are they really going head to head with ccg?

Please this can't be real.

Please stop.

Stop!

THIS ISN'T REAL DAMMIT !!!!!!!!!