Chapter 13

I stripped myself outside the apartment building and threw my clothes and shoes away. I ran straight to our apartment and into the shower. Blood was all over the floor as well as bullets.

My wounds were healing but nothing could heal my heart. My poor broken heart.

I slid down and sat on the shower floor. I stayed there for a while. After a while I stood up and turned off the shower.

I got out and put on my short black silk nightgown. I cleaned up the blood that was on the floor and went to the bedroom. As soon as I laid in bed I let it all out. I cried and cried. I hit the bed and and tossed around.

My baby, the thing I wanted for so long died. That could be the last time I become pregnant and it's all because of me. I was so stupid that I went out to stop a raid.

It's all because of me.

~~~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~

After my little fit I went to sleep. I don't even know when Arima came home. But I really don't want to see him right now.

When I woke up he wasn't home. I stayed in bed for a little while longer before getting up and going to the living room area.

I collapsed on the couch and turned on the tv. The news came on and the reported was talking about the raid from last night and how I showed up and all of that. They also talked about how Arima was able to wound me.

I turned it off when the reported got more into it saying that I deserved it and all.

I threw the remote across the wall and fell back to sleep.

I didn't know how long I slept until I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and Arima was there. Wow I must've slept the whole day.

He smiled.

Why are you smiling?

You killed our baby.

I hate you so much.

" Are you okay?" No I'm not okay you stupid idiot.

" Yeah just a bit tired." I said and rubbed my eyes. Damn I hate you so much!

Arima picked me up and carried me back to the room. He laid me on the bed and pulled the covers on me. He left and a little while later he came back with coffee.

Wow doesn't that just scream " I know your a ghoul."

I grabbed the cup and took a sip of it. " Just rest I'll be in the other room." He got up and left the room.

I finished my coffee and put it on the nightstand.

I was so angry. My baby is dead and he's acting as if nothing happened. Well of course he's gonna be like that. He's still acting as if he doesn't know I'm a ghoul.

I laid down and drowned in the thoughts of my baby. I thought of something I could do but I don't know if I should.

No I'm going to do it.

If I want my baby I will do it!

I'm still going to have my baby and the father is going to be Tatara.