Chapter 3

After cleaning myself up I decided that I would go to the ccg building to drop off some food for Arima. I put on a light blue blouse and some white pants. I grabbed a pair of white flats and my bag along with Arima's food.

As I walked to the building I remembered why I was with him.

When I first found out about Arima and the power he had I wanted to kill him. I used to be apart of the Aogiri and no they did not want me to kill him before you ask. After a while of researching and spying on him I started to fall in love with him. That is why I left Aogiri, to be with him.

I do love him but some days I want to go and break his neck. One reason why I really wanted to be with his was so I could get pregnant. I know it sounds impossible a ghoul and a human but I've been trying. I just told Arima that I have a low chance of getting pregnant so he wouldn't figure out that I'm a ghoul.

Another reason why I'm with him is to protect him from doing anything stupid. But I also want to take down the ccg. I know it sounds confusing but I really don't know what I want to do.  After all that ccg has done killing innocent ghouls I really want to take them down.

I understand that some of us are bad but the rest aren't. We just want to live and blend in like normal people.

Anyway all I know is that I have to act as normal as possible and try to act human. I'm pretty sure he knows I'm a ghoul but still. I have to act.

I didn't realize I was at the building until one of the workers said hi to me. Wow I really got lost in my thoughts. Well Mei go in and smile at the people you are going to kill.