Chapter 4

As I entered the building I was greeted with a few hi's and hellos and obviously being the nice person I was I said hi back. I walked over an entered  the elevator the same time Amon did. " Hey Amon!" I said with a bright smile.

" Hey Mei." " How's work going?" I asked just to make small talk and know a few things about my kind. " It's okay but I'm really frustrated with eyepatch. I can't find him and when I do he leaves my grasp. He is so frustrating but I swear the minute I have him." He said and clenched his fist.

The elevator doors opened and I walked out. I turned my head around as the doors started to close. " Be careful, you don't want to get yourself killed." I said in a more serious tone, then the door closed.

I turned my head back around and stood there for a while. The eyepatch ghoul is the one he wants. Well, if it means protecting Kaneki then I will do whatever I can to stop Amon.  

I smirked to myself and started walking. As I walked I heard investigators talking about their next attacks and the ghouls they want to get.

Perfect! It pays a lot when you're dating a killer.

I walked down the hall and into Arima's office. He was looking out the window when I walked in and didn't turn around to acknowledge me. I smiled and walked over to him.

I sat his food on his desk and walked behind Arima. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his back. He looked over at me and then turned back to look out the window. I decided that I would speak up first since he's in a quiet mood. Well he's always in a quiet mood.

" I brought you lunch." Arima nodded. I let go and went to his desk. I started to prepare his lunch and set it down for him. He walked over and sat down on his desk and began eating. 

I sat down in front of him while he ate. " You're  not going to eat?" " No I already ate." Arima stared at me and then he continued to eat.

" Darling I'm going to be out with a friend of mine but do not worry I will have dinner ready for you."

" What are you going to do?"

" Oh, just going to catch up on things." I said and gave him my cute innocent smile.