Chapter 18

Hey guys please go check out my new book " Drugs " it's pretty good and intense so yeah. Thank You!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked down the alleyway. I needed to face Arima. I walked down with my squad and right in front of us was Arima.

I extended my arm out and my squad ran and jumped on the buildings ready for anything. I walked closer towards him. Officers had there guns out ready to fire.

Once in front of him I just looked. He turned my way and looked at me.

He extended his arm and took my mask off. Once off I heard everyone gasp.

Yeah didn't expect it would be me right?

Arima gulped and looked at me. " I've always known you were a ghoul." He said in a sad tone.

" Yeah I thought so." I said sadly. Deep down I really didn't want to fight him.

I bit my lip and looked at him. " Please stop it still makes me go crazy." I smiled a little. My Arima is still there.

" Arima I don't want to fight you." I whispered.

" I thought you wouldn't want to, but we have no choice but to fight." My eyes widened.

Before I could react he kicked me into the wall.

My squad almost attacked but I stopped them. " Retreat and attack anyone who comes your way!" I yelled and they left.

Arima's eyes widened and the officers around went after my squad. Stupid, they don't know what they're doing.

" Arima." I whispered tears coming down my face. " If you knew it was me, why did you kill our child." I cried.

" I'm sorry but I had too." " No you didn't! You didn't have to kill our daughter! But that doesn't mater anymore! I'm pregnant again and I'm not going to let you hurt her!" I pushed Arima back and kicked him.

He came back at me and shoved me against the wall again and stabbed my left thigh. I screamed out in pain and hit him sending him flying back.

I went running and punched him. My kagune came out but I tried to control it. My anger was rising and I had no control of it. Arima came at me and started to attack my kagune.

Having no control it pushed Arima and cut him. " Arima!" I yelled. He stood up and he came at me and started to cut up pieces of my kagune. I screamed out in pain. It hurt so much.

Once he was done I fell down. My kagune was cut up in shreds. I looked at Arima and asked " did you ever love me." I coughed and placed my hands on my stomach. Blood seeped through my pants.

I cried and screamed.

Arima fell to his knees and pushed some hair out of my eyes.

" I've always loved you."

" Lies. If you loved me you wouldn't have killed my baby again."

Then all of a sudden I heard cars and running coming my way. Arima picked me up and started to walk away from all the noise. By the time I knew it we were back at the apartment.

He opened it and took off his shoes. He took my to the bathroom and stripped off my clothes. He turned on the tub and stripped his own off. I looked down and there were blood stains down my legs.

Arima noticed and cleaned me up. After he picked me up and placed me in the tub. Then he came in and sat down behind me. He pulled me closer to him and let me rest on his chest.

" If I didn't love you, then I would've let them take you and kill you."

" You still killed my baby."

" I know and I'm sorry."

I cried some more and he held me.

After our bath he brought me back to our bed and we laid down.

" I love you and don't you ever forget that. I'm sorry that all I've done is bring misery to your life but I still love you and I will always love you."

I cried some more and held onto him.

" I love you Arima! I love you so much!"