Chapter 15

When I woke up Tatara was awake and he was looking at me. " You're going back right?" He asked. I looked down and thought about it.

" I need to go back." I said and gulped.

Tatara looked down for a bit. I knew that wasn't the answer he expected. Tatara got up and put his clothes back on. I sat up and covered myself with the sheet.

Tatara turned around and leaned over to kiss my forehead. He brought both of his hand and cupped his face. He looked at me, our eyes meeting. " I know what your doing." My heart skipped a beat. With his right hand he rubbed my stomach. " Please take care of yourself and he baby. We can't lose another one." Tatara bent down and kissed my stomach.

He turned around and left. I fell back and looked up at the ceiling. My hands trailed down rubbing my stomach. " Don't worry baby Hikari, mama is gonna take good care of you."

After a little while of laying down I got up and put my clothes back on. I left his hideout and went back home.

When I walked through the door Arima ran out of the room. When he saw me I could tell he was very angry.

" Where were you?!" I looked down and looked at him. " Out."

I took off my shoes and walked in. I passed by Arima but he stopped me when he grabbed my arm. " That's all you're going to say?" I turned around and looked at him. " What else do you want me to say?"

I turned back around and stumbled into our room. I threw my shoes in the closet and fell back in the bed. I'm starting to hate being here.

Arima came into the room and just looked at me. " Don't you know how worried I was?" He asked his voice lower.

" Look I'm sorry and all but I really needed to get out of the house and get lost." I mumbled. I heard Arima sigh before he got in bed with me. He kissed my shoulder and rubbed my stomach.

" I'm pregnant." I said. His eyes widened. Of course they would. He did kill the first one.

" You're pregnant." I nodded. Arima held me closer and kissed my cheek. " Finally, I'm so happy." I smiled to myself.

I'm happy too.

It's not yours though so back off.