Tattoo ✔

Gaming Zone was a success. I enjoyed a lot and even got Aaron's number. It surprised me that we liked same things like we both liked burger over pizza, both loved beaches over hilly areas and Scooby-doo was our favourite childhood cartoon.

We played for hours switching from air hockey to bike racing, then bowling (which I totally suck in) and then smash. The longest we stayed was on tap-the-feet, the dancing game where we scored perfect one stage after another.

He told me all his friends were gone for vacation and he stayed behind because his father and mother had to go for business trip and he was not allowed to leave the town in their absence.

"Guess I am lucky that I stayed back, I met you." He subtly flirted making me smile.

"So when is you birthday?" I had asked, since this was the most general question on list.

And I put that one because Lucas was December born, I needed to avoid that sun-sign now.

"Nineteen July and yours." He had asked.

So, one point for Mr. White, he was not born in December.

"Twenty Fifth August." I answered happily.

But my brother called at sharp five.

"Where are you princess?" He asked.

"Squash."

"Will be there in ten to pick you up. We are going to my favourite place in the town." He said obviously excited about it.

"Sure, I am waiting."

"That was my brother, Parker. He is picking me up in ten." I told Aaron.

"Oh! Do I get to meet him?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yeah sure." I said not really sure how Parker will react to Aaron since he knew how Lucas ditched me.

We waited and Aaron got me a chocolate chip ice cream. As I noticed Parker's car drive in, I walked out waving at him so that he could notice me in the crowd.

He waved back after a while of searching for me. And then his eyes narrowed on seeing a boy next to me. And hello the brother investigation.

"Hey Parker, this is Aaron. Aaron this is my brother." I introduced them.

Parker gave him a nod which Aaron returned with a smile. Typical male greeting.

"Okay Aaron. Gotta go, see you later." I said now tugging on Parker's arm lest he decided to embarrass me with some questions.

"Here take my number and we talk about meeting later." He said taking my mobile and entering his number.

He left the option to me to call him back not asking for mine in return. I appreciated the gesture but Parker just frowned at the whole thing.

"Aaron." He said curtly.

"Nice meeting you Parker." Aaron was thankfully cool about it.

As we left, I turned to look over my shoulder and gave Aaron an apologetic shrug and smile, he grinned back making me relieved.

"So one day in town and you already found a boy?" He asked sounding annoyed of course.

"Did you expect to play alone in gaming arena, I just made a friend." I answered defensively.

"Can't you make a girl­-friend?" He asked wincing at my tone.

I rolled my eyes having no sane response for his insane question.