No Smoking ✔

"Smoking is the worst on the list", Blair informed me.

Parker, Blair, I was sitting together at Blair's place because her dad was going to explain me certain procedures, gadgets I will be taking and other stuff. Parker was back for a small vacation and he wanted to check on my current status.

 "Why? Did Lucas smoke?"

"No, she hates smoking and everyone who smokes. Makes her pukey." Blair explained with a sad expression.

Smoking was another stress buster for me besides drinking and now that I quit drinking for her I can't go and leave another on. I needed to smoke to clear my head.

"I can't quit smoking," I stated bluntly and Blair shrugged.

"Well you are quitting your gang here dude, we will see about the smoking," Parker added with an amused look.

***

after a two hour long procedural explanations from Chief Morgan I walked towards the park in front of Beth's house. Parker told me that sometimes when it is raining and no kid is in the park, Beth loves to swing in the rain.

And it was raining, quite heavily. I was surprised that even in this much rain she was swinging with her eyes closed and a small smile as rain drops rested on her cheeks. She was dripping from rain water and her clothes were drenched and the bad boy in me was filled with inappropriate thoughts.

I stood in front of her and she stopped with a jerk.

A bigger smile formed on her face as she saw me and I tried to hide my own happiness.

"Brax. What are you doing out in the rain?" She sounded really jovial.

"Trying to see what you are doing?"

"I love rain." She stated like it was obvious.

"I hate rain," I grumbled and she jumped off the swing laughing heartily.

Her wet lips were messing with my thought process and so was the top that was snug fit on her and sticking on like a second skin right now.

"You should get back home Sugar," I told her in kind of a strained voice.

"Why?" She frowned instantly.

"You looking like this is not really helping me." 

My words made her blush and she licked her lips nervously. That was all the hold I had on myself and pulling her closer I went in for a rough kiss.

Her low moan gave me confident as I kissed her even harder, exploring every possible area on her lips. My hands moved on its own accord all over back and she trembled under my touch.

Her short top was already not helping and my hands travelled involuntarily, well not so much, under the top and my hand connected her wet yet warm skin. She sighed at my touch and my restrained reached its straining point.

I broke the kiss and step away a bit. We both were breathing heavily now and she was flushed red. The coldness from the rain was gone and all I could feel was intense heat now. Her eyes were still closed and she was apparently trying to compose herself.

It was weird but I loved seeing her this way.

So affected by my kiss.

I needed to stay in limits for now as I can clearly see she was too innocent for my rough ways. I took out a cigarette in a need to calm myself down and realised I just made a mistake.

She was glowering at me now.

"I hate smokers Brax." She stated.

"I can't change everything for you, Beth." I defended my actions.

Actually, I could, I was just being defensive.

"I never asked, I liked you as it is. If you remember." Her tone was cold now.

"I already quit drinking for you."

"And I agreed to take all the pain on your behalf and share the burden." She made a right argument.

"You are being childish here." My tone was tired now.

"I just don't want you to die from something so stupid and disgust me in the process."

Blair was right, smoking was the worst in the list. It was not even related to Lucas, it was her personal hatred.

"Can we not do this? I am going back in three days." I pleaded which was not like me at all.

"Then here is the ultimatum Brax Hunter, no kisses from me till you quit smoking. I don't care about other things but smoking is something I will not tolerate. I went through all the pain and troubles for you and yet accepted your apology and you for the way you are. 

You can leave this killing device for me." She meant business.

I mentally groaned as she purposely licked her lips and she gave me a saccharine smile.

Her kisses were what made me insane, she can't just refuse to kiss me.

"You are kidding?" I questioned as if all this was one big joke.

"Why don't you try and see?" And rising on tiptoe she kissed my cheek, lingering there longer.

The sweet, innocent Beth was teasing me. I was a bad influence on her.

Seeing the pain evident on my face, she walked away with a smile after leaving me the reminder of our hot kiss.

-------------------------------------------

Personally, I don't like smoking. I feel nauseous around anyone who smokes. So I put in a little of my list in this :)

Beth is making deals now and evil one on that :D

How was the chapter? Comment and VOTE.