Not Arrogant for you ✔

Two days and then I was supposed to leave her and do my task. Should I tell her? I should, because leaving her like that will hurt her yet again. But this might put her in danger. Should I ask Blair about this? What will I do if I die in the process if I am caught?

I should tell her. But not today. I planned to tell her a  night before leaving.

"Hi." An unfamiliar female voice greeted me .

"Yes?" I asked not sure who the girl was.

"Are you dating Bethany Summers?" She asked the question outright with a smile.

Before I could nod I saw Bethany glaring at me. The no-kiss thing was making me edgy and I thought this was a God -gifted opportunity to make her jealous and act on impulse like I did.

"Why do you care?" I answered ambiguously and saw Beth glaring at me.

"Because I thought we two might make a way better pair." And with that, she closed in and placed her hand on my chest.

She was trying to flirt and I was not liking it even a bit. All my focus was centered on Bethany.

My plan backfired and a hurt looking Bethany stormed away from there. I pushed away the unknown girl.

"Hey, I was trying to be nice." She yelled.

"I am trying to be nice too. This is me being nice when you say something bad about my girlfriend and that would be Bethany Summers for your information." I snap at her clingy nature.

Shock crossed her face as I hurried past her to the only person I cared about.

She was sitting under the tree near the cafeteria where a group of students were eating and chatting. I saw her grumble something to herself and hurriedly wipe off her cheeks. I felt damn guilty now.

I just needed to quit smoking to kiss her. I was heavily tempted now.

"Beth," I said and as expected she ignored me.

"Sugar, look at me," I said not giving her an option and pulling her towards me.

"I can't help if girls just walk up to me, your boyfriend is just that gorgeous." I just put the label on her relationship to ease her. 

Her eyes lifted and looked at me with surprise and I nodded in reassurance.

After few minutes of blinking and blushing, she said, "Then boyfriend should be loyal enough not to flirt back."

I chuckled as I saw the tension and her anger diffusing.

"I am loyal but blame my sexy personality to lure the girls." I teased her.

She hated arrogance, I knew that from the list.

"Ever heard of modesty Brax?" She teased back, smiling now.

"Heard of it but found it boring."

I pulled her in for a hug, relieved that she was happy now.

"Damn even arrogance suits you." She mumbled making me laugh at her words.

She is such a romantic.

"But I will never be arrogant to you, I will be just me," I answered back softly.

"Doesn't really matter, you know as well as I do. I will like you either way." Time and again she surprised me by going against her list every time just for me.

I think I needed that kiss now and after everything she is doing, least I could do is turn a non-smoker now.

Things love can make you do.

-------------------------------------------------------

Arrogance not one of my favorite traits. But if used as a joke or teasing, it is fun! :)

Will you want your loved one to be arrogant? Or its a big NO?

I can handle sarcastic arrogance and answer back well so I am fine with that. Showing off , sadly this sucks !

Share opinions, how is the story so far?

4 more chapters left. Are you guys sad?