Arrogance ✔

Should I tell Lyla and Blair about this?

I have been asking this question to myself for past two days. There were only three weeks left for holiday and all I can think about now is kissing Brax. And it was all his fault.

Fell partially it was mine for being a hopeless romantic that I am. I should have stayed clear after Luke, I even made a list but I was screwing this all up. I am thankful to Parker that he has finally stopped being a useless big brother and decided to take me to the museum.

And just so you guys know I couldn't visit the sea shell thingy with Aaron. After the kiss, I could only see stars in my head so I had to cancel with Aaron.

I decided to be brave and called Lyla and Blair in a con-call.

"I kissed Brax." This was the first thing I said to them.

And then I think my ear started bleeding with their shrieks and whats and whys.

"Send me a picture, is he that gorgeous?" Blair asked.

"He is the finest specimen of male I have ever seen." I confided with them.

'Damn girl, you are in a dilemma." Lyla added.

"Tell me about it. He already defies six points in the list. For god's sake, he smokes girls. What should I do?" I almost cried over the phone.

"How do you feel after the kiss? Butterflies, too much thinking about him?" Blair asked.

I gave it a moment's thought and realised she was right, I was feeling these things.

"Hmm," I mumbled.

"Shit." Both girls said simultaneously.

"What? What?"

"You can't do anything Beth, you are not just attracted to him. You like like him." Here comes the dreaded judgement.

"No, I don't. He is violent." I defended myself though I know deep down they were right.

But why did I even like him?

"But he saved your life, right?" My friends asked in a careful tone.

"He did."

"And he kissed you for the revenge, nothing hurting you or humiliating you, right?"

Right.

"Then , listen girl. Forget about that list."

"I can't. Remember the last time I dated a boy like that I was left heartbroken. He almost made me a social outcast." That was why I loved the list.

It was to keep me in check. But it was not working.

"Okay , you have three weeks left. Try hanging out with him. If he behaves even slightly like Lucas then leave him." Bianca suggested.

"But, he is contradicting the list that i made because of Lucas, he is like him."

"Three weeks Beth, it is not like you are going to get married to him. Have some fun! But if he turns out nice then you can always carry out the distance relationship thing." Lyla advised and it made sense.

It is not like I had to live with him.

"Fine, so I will meet him today." I decided.

"Wear something hot."

Yeah, so my friends are a bit on the insane side.

***

"This is kind of romantic." I told Parker in the museum when he showed me the music box old King made for the Queen.