Drinking ✔

"It is called unhealthy attraction Beth." My friends told me over the con-call.

So naturally I told them about the whole Brax Hunter incident , how I punched him and how he threatens to take revenge on me but how he is related to Adonis or maybe Adonis himself and have drool worthy abs!

They oh-ed and ah-ed till I told them he had a tattoo. Having tattoo was not bad but I was making a list for myself and I clearly wasn't in a mood after my break-up from Lucas. I don't want to jump in anything even mildly dangerous. The last relationship or my first relationship left me really hurt.

It was not because we broke up, it was because Lucas said I was not good enough for him. And then I had to see him everyday in school.

"Unhealthy attraction?" I asked really confused.

"yes, like you said this Brax person looks really hot, right?" Lyla asked.

"Right." I added.

"So you might like him, feel attracted to him like we do towards celebrities! But we don't know them personally. So you are attracted to him since he is good looking but it is unhealthy because he threatened you and also have a tattoo which is a big NO as per the list." Blair and Lyla took turns explaining this to me.

I wanted to respond with a huh...but I said Okay instead.

"So what should I do?"

"Avoid him, walk away when you see him, disappear from line of sight. He already hates you so there is no trouble of his feelings. Just a forty-five days girl and you will be back in safety radar with us. Till then have some vacation romance with Prince White." Blair instructed me.

I sighed, all made sense. Brax was really good looking, I was attracted to him like any other girl would but he was everything I don't need and want. And he scared me for one, unless he is insulting my brother. So I just have to avoid him for forty more days since five days of my vacation were gone.

"Got it! Now tell me what you girls are up to?" I asked about them since now both were in their holiday destination.

"It is raining in London." Lyla complained and we laughed.

It was great talking to them, like they had solution to my every problem.

***

Another two days passed by and my and mom went to a cathedral, a local market with really funky jewellery and I re visited the Gaming Zone but found no Aaron.

Parker gave us a list of to visit places, which included a monument, a museum, a one hour drive away historical fort, an amusement park and a beautiful church.

Mom usually stayed out with friends she made at the market. It amazes me how easily she make friends while I have two of them for all my life. So I usually waited for Parker to come to walked myself to Gaming Zone.

And two days later, I decided to be brave and call.

"Hey." I said in small voice.

"Finally, thank God you called me Bethany." Aaron said clearly happy.

A smile formed on my face.

"What are you doing today?" I asked gaining vote of confidence from his happy tone.

"You tell me." He offered.

"I am the visitor remember?" I teased him.

"Okay then, how about we meet at a local hangout near school?" He asked sounding nervous.