Chapter 4, A Team

Marinette was left alone in the room again. She put on her ladybug clothes in her pillow.

Her stomach growled. She didn't get breakfast and forgot about lunch, she was practicing instead.

She walked to the meal hall, hoping they had something that she liked.

She immediately smelled something good as she entered.

"Crepe bar!" She exclaimed happily. She made up a large crepe with fruit and caramel, and walked back to her room.

At her door she found Sabrina.

"How am I supposed to unlock the door?" She asked into her phone.

"Just find a way!" Chloé ordered form the other end.

"Uh, hello?" Marinette asked.

"She's here! I have to go!" Sabrina yelled before running off.

"Weird," Mari thought to herself.

She got into the room and ate her crepe, then she remembered that Alya said they were on the news.

She pulled up her laptop and google herself, and sure thing she was there, and it had only been one night.

She wanted to head out, right then, just go dance.

She figured that she couldn't sneak out now, so she just went to the practice studio.

She plugged her headphones into her phone and played the variation she knew from Le Corsaire. She danced it, and it felt great.

The best she had ever done she thought. She took out her earbuds and heard Chloé snickering.

"You call that dance? You looked like you were dying!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, why is that your major," Sabrina added. "You suck!"

"I didn't think it was bad," Adrien cut in. "She has talent."

As soon as Chloé realized that he was there she coughed and stood up straight.

"That what I was just saying!" She smiled. "Sabrina, how could you say that?!"

"But-" Sabrina started. Marinette didn't want to hear it.

She sighed and left the room.

"Why would you say that?" Adrien asked. "I was here the whole time."

He ran out into the hall to see if Mari was still there, but she wasn't.
-
That night, Marinette disguised herself and went out the window again.

She met Chat Noir at the club.

"I was thinking," he said.

"Woah, really, I didn't think you could think," she joked.

He laughed, "I think we would make the purrfect team." He waited for a moment. "No laughter? Oh, come on that was good!"

"Sure kitty, what ever makes you happy," she said. "Id love to be in a team with you."

That night they danced together. They were the youngest and strongest team there.

They both returned, and fell asleep, thinking about the time they had, only to be woken to a shocking announcement.

"We have reason to believe that one or more students from our school have snuck out to break dance," it said. "We discovered a school pin, when we find out who the students are, they will be expelled."

"What?" Alya whispered.

Marinette didn't hear her. All she heard was that she was discovered, but at the same time she didn't want to give up going there.