Chapter 11, True Feelings

Chloé didn't suffer any large punishment, she was told to focus on ballet, and therefore she would not be participating in the skating show.

"Geez, it's an outrage!" Alya complained. "Even after THAT????"

"I know," Marinette sighed. "No justice."

The two of them were cleaning their room, it was Saturday.

As Mari was making her bed she found the shoes that Chat Noir gave her.

"I forgot about these," she thought to herself. "Guess I don't need these anymore."

Marinette threw out her converse, so much of the rubber had worn off, they were basically trash.

"I'm going to go out into town," Alya said. "You need anything?"

"Nope, I'm good," Mari replied. "Why are you going?"

"Ladybug and Chat Noir stuff," Alya shrugged. "Later!"

Not long after Alya left, Juleka and Rose came by the room.

"I'm really sorry intruding on your Saturday," Juleka started. "We were wondering-"

"Can you get fitted for a costume?" Rose finished. "Making tutus can take a bit. We really wanted to make your costume, we even had to beg some upperclassmen to let us take it."

"Sure," Marinette smiled. As the three of them were walking through the halls, they heard Chloé talking to someone on the phone.

"Be sure to invite everybody," She said. "You know, everyone who is actually worth it. I don't want losers like Sabrina showing up."

Marinette was going to say something but she decided that she didn't care.

After she got fitted for her costume, she stopped by the cafeteria, grabbed a few cookies and went back to her room.

When she got there, Sabrina was sitting on her bed.

"Can I talk to you?" Sabrina asked.

"Sure," Marinette smiled uneasily. Sabrina never wants anything to do with her.

"You know how I get a variation in Le Corsaire, right?" Sabrina asked.

"Yeah, of course," Marinette smiled. "I didn't know that, good for you." She thought.

"Chloé wants me to give it to her," She sighed. "And because I said I wouldn't, she told the principal."

"What?! That's horrible!" Marinette exclaimed. It really was. Chloé shouldn't be able to use her money to get whatever she wants.

"And now, she won't talk to me!" Sabrina started tearing up. "I'm her roommate, and she won't let me into the room, she's setting up a girls night for what she called her "real friends," and she took my key!"

She sniffled.

"I have been her friend for so long! I always was seen as worse than her, and she treats me like trash! The ONE time I get something, she wants to take it from me!" Sabrina cried. "And what's even worse is that because of her, I don't have any other friends!"

Sabrina's words turned into more crying and Marinette sat there trying to calm her down.

Chloé has always been mean to Sabrina, but demanding her variation and taking her room key is not something you should do.

"Well, I'm your friend, right?" Marinette said. "Isn't that why you came to me?"

"That's right, you're nice to everyone Marinette, that's why Chloé doesn't like you," Sabrina laughed. "I need to work this out on my own, I've decided. Thanks."

"Uh, no problem," Mari smiled. "Just, uh, one question."

"Go ahead," Sabrina sniffed.

"How did you get in here?" Marinette asked. "Sorry, it's really bugging me."

"You left your door unlocked," Sabrina laughed before leaving.

That night she didn't go dancing, she watched videos of herself online instead.

Alya was glad to join her.

The next day, Sabrina and Chloé were like normal.

"I'm glad they made up," she thought.
"Even they have their own kind of friendship."