Chapter 15, Bathroom Break

Marinette was super busy at school and she still had no idea wat the Real Superhero Society was.

"So we fight for freedom of expression?" She asked Tikki.

"That is correct. Everything we do is so that young people, such as yourself, can express themselves how they want," Tikki confirmed. "Your only job is to find places where personal freedoms are lacking and report it to us—so we can take care of it legally."

"So I don't actually have to fight villains or anything," Marinette replied.

"You might. It depends on how bad the case is," Tikki answered.

She still couldn't believe anything that was happening. How did any of this make sense scientifically?

"Marinette! What are you mumbling about back there!" Her teacher shouted.

She forgot that she was in class.

"N-n-nothing!" Marinette responded sheepishly. "I'll be quiet."

Her teacher glared at her one last time before continuing the lesson.

"Is it too late to back out?" She whispered to Tikki.

"You shouldn't even be asking that question," Tikki sighed. Suddenly she perked up. "There's a mission right now!"

"Right now?!" Marinette shouted.

"What right now?!" Her teacher shouted. "I told you to stop talking!"

"Sorry, I just really have to go to the bathroom," Marinette laughed uneasily.

"Make it snappy!" The teacher exclaimed.

Marinette rushed out of the room.

"Can I go to the bathroom too?" Adrien rose his hand and asked.

"Does everyone here need to go to the bathroom?! Should I just stop class here?!" The teacher exclaimed.

"Yes that would be fantastic, thank you!" Adrien called as he ran out of the room.