Bonus 13.5, Friends

"Good morni-" Lila stopped talking.

She forgot. She doesn't have a roommate anymore. Today she would tour the classes, and select her minor.

Being as her major was already selected for her, she wanted her minor to be something she could enjoy.

Ladybug: Good Morning!

Her phone vibrated. It was the fake Ladybug. Or, Ladybug fan account.

She had accepted at this point that she wasn't really friends with the real Ladybug.

But whoever this is had been a great friend to them.

Volpina: Morning

She got dressed in her old school uniform, the only thing she ever thought was appropriate for school.

She brushed out her hair and put on mascara. Lila started eyeliner, but it wasn't even on both sides so she took it off.

She scrolled through the news to make sure her appearance last night was not online, and when she found it was she hacked the sight and had it deleted.

Lila personally didn't care about her being on the internet, but she didn't want her parents to see her dancing.

She as a musical genius after all.

Walking down the hall to the cafeteria, Lila was alone. The rest of her class had stuff to prepare for the ballet, so she ate alone.

Ladybug: Have you adjusted to your new school?

Volpina: Yeah, I guess.

Ladybug: What does that mean?

Lila stopped eating. She guessed school was okay, she hadn't made any real friends, she was hoping to befriend Adrien, (due to common interests) but that didn't work out.

Volpina: You are just a fan account, right?

The thought had been in her mind for a bit, she didn't ask until now.

Ladybug: Yeah, that's right.

Lila stood up and proceeded to go to her first class, Chemistry.

Finding a seat in the back of the room, she gladly sat down.

Volpina: I need help choosing a minor.

Ladybug: Do something you enjoy.

Ladybug is typing...

Ladybug: Your minor is not something your parents can choose for you.

Volpina: That's true.

But what did she enjoy?

"Nathaneal! New girl!" The teacher called. "Please bring me your phones, you may get them back after class."

Lila reluctantly gave up her phone. She hoped that Ladybug wouldn't mind.

She didn't pay attention in class, her French was good, not great. They were speaking really fast.

Lila doodled instead. And the time she spent drawing made the class go by quickly.

The bell rang and she rushed to get her phone, along with the other boy.

She grabbed it and went to music class.

Lila started typing.

Ladybug: Sorry about that, it was super awkward I got my phone taken away.

Volpina: No, it's okay, I did too.

Nathaneal had given up on Marinette, he is now aware that she likes Adrien. He had discovered a dancer called Ladybug and created social media based off of her.