Chapter 1

1st Jariana story...Hope y'all like it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ariana's POV

~Remember~ HE said in the phone.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Today was my first day at Bear High School. I was the new kid, and nobody cared; no welcome party or heys. Many guys glanced at my ass, face, and boobs. I now knew how it felt to be a stripper. I walked with my books to my chest, and with my eyes to the floor. I was popular last year, and the smartest out of all of them. The populars were cool. But I prefer to forget about sophomore year. Good thing I moved after The Incident. I hope it goes good today, I thought as I put my class books in my locker except the book I was reading currently, The Lake of Dead Languages. I grabbed my journals, closed my locker, and locked it. When I turned around, I slammed into someone with a skateboard.

"Oof," we both said. A group of people started to laugh.

"Damn, not only are guys checking me out," I muttered under my breath, "People are slamming into me, and laughing at me. What else can go wrong?"

I couldn't see and my glasses were nowhere to be found. Shit, I thought. I was about to yell at the dude who ran into me when I hear a deep and sensual voice.

"Are these yours?"

I reached out and put on my glasses. They were smudged but I could see the stranger clearly. He was tall, his blondish hair sticking out with golden-brown eyes, and a smile so sweet, you can get diabetes from looking at it. All this hidden under a gray hoodie.

"Hey, are you OK? I didn't mean to run into you."

God, he was gorgeous. And the one I was looking for. Bingo.

"Wha- oh uh, yeah. Yes, I'm fine. Fit as a fiddle. Yes, thank you for asking," I replied with a nervous smile.

"Well, OK. I can carry your books for you. You look a little wobbly."

"No no," I said quickly, " I got it. My class is around the corner, thanks for offering though."

I picked up my journals and dusted myself off. He picked up his skateboard and we made eye contact. This is gonna be easy, I thought.

"Well," he said, " I should get going... I'll see you around?"

"Yeah," I let a moment pass. "I mean yeah, I'll see you."

He smiled and left on his skateboard. Damn he's hot; HE will be pleased.

I probably stood there for a long time, because I heard the tardy bell ring. I started to walk to class. Fuck, I realized as I took a seat in English, I don't even know his name..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lake of dead languages is a real book. Really good. Recommend it.

What was yall's opinion?
say it in the comments!! Thanks for reading