Chapter 14

Taylor Swift and Kanye West are being fucking babies. There, I said it. This feud between her and Kimye is stupid and pretty much pointless. In my opinion, she did give Kanye permission. But whatever, that's not the point. OH AND JUSTIN BIEBER'S NEW SONG 'LET ME LOVE YOU' IS MY FUCKING JAM RIGHT NOW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH....*crickets chirping in the background* fine then, don't celebrate with me........Losers.... ANYWAYS, I got a lot of comments saying that y'all loved the last chapter. Hmmmm....Maybe I should stop the story.........Nah. I won't leave y'all hanging. I got y'all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was hard. I couldn't focus on anything. I took my spring finals yesterday and passed with a 95 or above; I saw my grades. But the day was long. I couldn't get what my mom said out of my head. "I wish I never had you." It just bothers me. I've always been a good girl. I rarely got into fights with my mom nor with anyone. How could I say something so rude and cruel? I admit it, it felt good releasing that anger I've had. But at the same time, I feel very guilty. I don't know...if this is what growing up feels like, then let me stay a kid.

**************************
"So you ready for the concert?!" exclaimed Itzel.

"I don't know. I got into a big fight with my mom, and I highly doubt she'll let me go," I said as I grabbed my clothes for P.E. Our P.E. uniform is a forest-green t-shirt with white shorts and gold trimming. Hideous but whatever. Itzel leaned against the gym locker. Her hair was in a low, messy ponytail and her eyebrows looked darker today.

"Amor," she said with sympathy. "May I ask what happened?"

"I really don't want to talk about it." I closed my locker and sat on a bench to tie my shoes. Itzel sat down next to me.

"Itzel, I really don't wa-" she shushed me.

"I understand. I won't pressure you. But if you need anything, you know my number." She got up, gave me a quick hug, and walked to the gym.

*********************
Ariana, you're not going to the concert. I know you have been waiting for a long time, but it's not happening. ~mom

I knew she wasn't going to let me go. I sighed and walked to my locker, putting on my regular clothes. Gym was over and boy, was I glad. I was dragging along, and Coach Slewsky made me run 5 extra laps. That didn't help. I was about to reply to Mom when Shannon ran up to me.

"Hey girl!" She said in a high-pitched voice. Great, just what I needed. " 'Sup," I said weakly.

"Sorry about the fight with your mom," she said with sympathy. She gave me a Walmart bag filled with Haribo gummy bears.

"What did you say?"

"I said I was sorry about the fight with your mom."

I got up and got in her face. No one knows about the fight except Itzel, and she promised to not say a word, and I'm gonna make sure that Shannon doesn't say anything. I only trust Itzel. And this bitch is going down.

"How the hell did you find out about it? Who told you?"

She stayed quiet. Suspicious.

"Who told you?"

"Someone."

"Who is this someone?"

Quiet. I leaned closer.

"Look, Shannon. I don't want anyone to find out. And I really don't want to get the truth out of you in a bad way. So, please. I going to ask one last time politely, who told you?"

Nothing.

I grabbed her shirt and shoved her towards the lockers. Hard. She whimpered in pain.

"I SAID WHO TOLD YOU?!"

"THEY DID!"

I twisted her arm. She groaned in pain.

"Who's they?"

"I..I...I d-don't know. They keep leaving sticky notes in my locker and tell me stuff and if I don't do it, they said they'll....Kill me."

I let her go. She burst out crying. I hesitated to hug her.

"Hey, look. I'm sorry. I got carried away, and how long has this been going on?"

She looked up. Tears were falling down her face and her makeup was smudged.

"Since last Halloween. The day before that guy Marc's assault."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys..Hoped y'all liked it. I know it's short. Did it on purpose..Hahaha! I also started school early so yeah. Plus, i'm kinda sad that I didn't see Suicide Squad on premiere night. But it's ok. I'll see it later.

Thanks for reading!!!