Chapter 15

JUSTIN DELETED HIS INSTAGRAM!😢😢😢😭😭😭😭 WHY DID HIS AND SELENA'S FANS TELL HIM SHIT? (THOUGH HE LOWKEYED DEERVED IT BUT WHATEVER) AND I WANT TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO horan-babe IT'S HER BIRTHDAY TODAY!! wish her a happy bday, guys!! Love you, fam!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What did you say?" She-sh-sh-she...noo...No...Nonononononononononononononono. She did not just say what I think she did.

"It started the day before that guy Marc's assault."

I grabbed her hand. She flinched. "Tell me, please. I need to know."

"Why do you care? He doesn't even know you. I know him."

"You know him? How?"

"We used to go out last year."

What the fuck?

"Uh...He was with me last year."

"Oh so you're the side bitch?"

I couldn't take it anymore. I punched hard in the nose. She screamed and held her nose in pain. I grabbed her hair and pulled it back.

"I'd rather be a temporary side than to permanently be with a cheating asshole, stupid cunt," I let go of her hair and went to the gym.

After gym, I grabbed my clothes and got in my car and cried. He was with Shannon this whole time? That prick. I hate him. I was so stupid. Why did I believe him when he said he loved me? I'm so stupid. I must have cried a long time because someone knocked on my window.

"Why are you crying?" Justin asked as soon as I rolled the window down. I explained everything to him.

"He sounds like an asshole. I don't see what you saw in him."

I laughed. "Me either."

"C'mon, gorgeous. I'll buy you Wendy's."

"But what about my car?"

"My dad's people can bring to your house. No biggie." I got out of my car and got in his. At Wendy's, we talked and talked until it was 6:45. He dropped me off and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Don't let Shannon get to you, love."

"I'll try not to."

He smiled and waited until I was inside my house. Boy, was I a lucky girl.

At least I thought so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Hope y'all liked this chapter. What did y'all like?
Are you excited for the upcoming chapters?
Say it in the comments. Don't forget to share, comment, and vote!

Thanks for reading!!!