Chapter 10

That's Justin's smile💖💖 my heart jumps with joy when I see that smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took in the steep valleys and high cliffs. I'm not a big fan of copper, but somehow, nature made it the most gorgeous color. It clashed with the streaks of purple, pink, and orange sky. There were puffy clouds that lined the sky, giving the sun a crown. It was the most gorgeous scenery I have ever seen.

"Oh Justin, this is breathtaking," I gasped. He took my hand and gently squeezed it. He turned my face and look into my eyes, "Just like you."

He lead me to a table with pasta, roses, and china plates. And a 2-liter of Dr. Pepper. Tacky, in a romantic way. "Dinner awaits," he says in a bad British accent. I giggled and he pulled the chair out so I can sit. When he sat down, he smiled.

"Why are you smiling?," I ask.

"I loved your reaction, and your laugh."

"Oh lord," I giggle.

He served us pasta (fettuccine alfredo) and poured the soda in wine glasses. "No wine today, maybe on our next date?" he says while looking at me.

"Definitely," I say.

We start to eat. I was starved; I didn't eat since breakfast.

"Uh, Ariana? You said you'd never go to a Justin Bieber concert, right?" He asked all of a sudden.

I put my fork down. "I've actually been to a few. They are exciting, no doubt about it. But now I'm busy with homework and studying. Actually, now that you mention it, I bought 2 tickets for the concert in two weeks, on Friday, April 15th. I was planning on going with Itzel, but the teachers decided we didn't have a life, so I guess I won't go."

"Good. I hate him."

"God, do you have a grudge against him? What did he ever do to you?"

"Nothing." He spat. He cleared his throat. "Nothing. I just don't like him. He seems... obnoxious and repulsive."

"Well, I have to disagree. He is very handsome, charming, cool, and very nice. Shannon was right when she said you looked like him."

"I'm not him." He said in a stern voice. "Besides, what do you mean he's nice?" He says, adding emphasis on 'nice'.

"Well, I met him." He muttered something. "Oh." He looked..surprised?

"Yeah, I did. About a year ago, before I was with Marc. We hit it off good. He said he liked me and thought I was gorgeous. We actually went on a few dates. He bought me this ring," I showed him my James Avery ring, an anchor with a heart in the middle and 'rope' that hugged my finger.

 He bought me this ring," I showed him my James Avery ring, an anchor with a heart in the middle and 'rope' that hugged my finger