Chapter 24

I LOVED BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!!! I LOVE BELLE...SHE'S MY FAVORITE PRINCESS👸❤
Anyways....enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Justin POV

We arrived at the hotel. We were loaded with weaponry, and I was sure that Ariana would surrender easy. All of us had clown masks to hide who we were. Zac was the lookout;Harry and Louis got out with their masks on, and Tyler stopped and got out of the car, fury in his eyes. I got off with a smirk. This was gonna be fun.

I entered the empty lobby. Tyler was by my side. Harry and Louis were in front of the crowd, taser guns and rifles on them. An old couple and a few young folk were lounging in it. They were startled and scared from how many weapons we had. The staff in front ran to the back. "Listen up, people," I said calmly. "We do not come here with the intention of harming you. But, if you don't cooperate, such thing shall happen. Understood?" Everyone nodded in fear.

"Now," said Tyler. "We are looking for a Russian girl and her friend. Do you know anything?" It was so quiet that a pin drop would sound like an atomic bomb.

"C'mon now. You said you were going to cooperate," said Tyler as he paced around the small lobby. He played with his .44 Caliber. He pointed towards a blonde guy. "You know where I could find them?" The blonde guy shook his head fast. Tyler cocked his gun. "Don't play idiot with me."

"I saw them. On the top floor," said the elderly woman. We turned towards her. Tyler approached her. He sat on her right side, for her husband was in her left and scared out of his pants. Tyler reached for her hand with his left, his right hand still on the gun.

She grasped his hand. "She was talking to a cleaning lady; she speaks Spanish. The Russian's friend speaks perfect Spanish; I overheard her." She looked down in shame and started to sob.

"Don't be ashamed, ma'am. You helped us get to the culprits," assured Tyler. She looked up.

"Culprits?"

"Yes. They are serial killers who are bloodthirsty. They may be pretty on the outside, but horrifying on the inside. Trust us," he lied. Tyler is brainwashing her and everyone else, and they don't even notice.

"Oh dear. But they are so young!"

"That's when they start," explained Tyler. She started to sob more. He squeezed her hand. "We are from the FBI. We didn't mean to intimidate you."

"Could I see your badges?" asked the husband.

"No questions." Tyler got up and let the lady's hand drop.

"We thank you for your cooperation. Boys, you hear the lady: top floor." Our guys started to go to the stairs and elevators.

"If you guys are the FBI, then why are you wearing masks?" asked the blonde guy. Harry tased him. The blonde guy dropped to the ground and kept shaking.

"No questions," repeated Louis. The rest stayed quiet.

Tyler and I ran up to the top floor. Our men were there, armed and waiting for orders.

"Take the left side, we take the right." They spread out.

We went to the right and started to knock on doors. No one knew who the girls were. Until we saw a little old lady. She was cleaning the vending machine.

"Excuse me, ma'am?" I asked.

She turned. "Yes?" She said in a thick accent. Probably Spanish. Her eyes widened when she saw the masks we had on. She clutched the rag.

"Do you know a Russian girl? Uh...güera pelo y figura buena?" Thank God I retained the few Spanish words I knew.

"With other frrriend. Very odd. Other niña speak Spanish good."

Score. "Where are they?"

"Don't know." She turned around and frantically grabbed her cleaning supplies. Tyler stopped her.

He chuckled. "Don't lie to us," he said as he lifted his jacket and showed his gun that was tucked in his pants. He smiled at her.

"Last room to right." She pointed down the hall.

"Thank you, ma'am." Tyler said. He darted to the room. I followed.

My phone rang. "What?" I barked.

"A helicopter is coming," yelled Zac. Fuck.

"Who is it?" I kept running to the room. I heard a faint humming as I got closer.

"Can't see...looks like a man. He's going to the far right room on the right. Hurry," he shouted in my ear.

"Thanks." I ended the call and put the phone in my pocket. Tyler got out his gun and kicked the door down. The window was open and a ladder was hanging from the helicopter. Two legs were climbing up the ladder slowly. Tyler aimed and shot. The bullet grazed the left leg and a faint scream was heard.

"I'm going to the roof. Take care of here." I ran out the room and took the stairs that, fortunately, were next to the room. I got on the roof and saw the helicopter. The wind was strong. My phone buzzed.

Guess who, best friend?

No. It can't be. HE's in... HE's supposed to leave there in 2 more months. I looked at the open area of the helicopter and saw Itzel covering her left leg; it was bleeding. But, my vision blurred when I saw my worst enemy: Marc. and next to him, hugging him, embracing him was my true love. I

"Ariana," I breathed.

"What did I tell you, Justin? I always get the girl," yelled Marc. Ariana looked at me and tears flowed from her face. The helicopter was starting to get away. Ariana threw something at me. I picked it up from the roof and saw it was the BEAUTY half of the rings.

Attached was a note: I regret nothing

Attached was a note: I regret nothing. My heart shattered. The helicopter flew away with the love of my life.

I regret everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it for the book. I'm making a sequel, don't worry. I don't want the book to continue here. Thank y'all soo much for the support. I love y'all❤. Stay tuned for a second book.

Thanks for reading!!!

                             ~Mrs. Bieber