Chapter 5

Still missing my love's hair.....but I can deal. Fucking Christian Grey right there. I'd definitely would be Anastasia. Damn💗💗

OK I need to calm down😁😁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got home, I showed Mom the messages. "Oh honey," she said. "I thought this would blow over. That was about 3 months ago during Halloween. Who is this person?"

"It says the username is DestroyerOfHerLife234[ idk if this username exists so yeah]. They texted me the mug shots of Jessica and Marc at the hospital. Who is this?" I started shaking again. They couldn't find the killer. Left barely anything behind, except 3 strands of Jessica's bleached hair. Marc is still in the hospital recovering. No one knows that I was there when it happened. I don't know who would do this to me.

"Ok," my mom said. "That's it. I'm reporting this to the police. See if they can track who is doing this. Send me those screenshots."

I started sending them to her when I got another text. I looked at my mom and took a deep breath. "Read them." I opened it and sighed a sigh of relief. It was Itzel. "Nevermind. It's my friend Itzel. It's all good." My heart was beating normally. Good. I looked at her text.

'Hey what was for Physics?'

'Oh we didn't have anything.'

'Oh alright. So how ya doing?'

'I'm good. You?'

'Shannon has been nagging me. Being all paranoid and shit. It's getting annoying.'

'What is she telling u?'

'Stupid stuff. Don't worry about it.'

'No. U already mentioned it. Now u gotta say it.'

'Fine. IG. She said she wuz jealous of you and that Justin has a major crush on u.'

Justin likes me?! That was fast. OK, gotta keep my cool. I fight the urge to call Itzel and tell her my 'crush' on him.

'Oh.'

'Yeah. That's what she wuz telling me. So yeah. I gotta go...the moms wants to exercise with me. I guess.. Bye Ari. Can I call u that?'

'Yeah. Can I call you it? Or zel?'

'You can call me Z. And babes, nicknames aren't ur thing. Try sumthing else. Bye'

'Rude. Bye.'

I locked my phone and threw it on my bed. Man, one day filled up with drama and shit. Too much. I switched into pj's and went to sleep, dreaming about HE and our babies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was kind of a filler chapter. What do y'all think? Say it in the comments.

Thanks for reading!