Well Roger seems like a...swell guy...

*Skylar's P.O.V*

When we arrived at the museum, they left Alex through no problem me on the other hand? They thought I seemed very doggy, so I was subjected to several search in which they found my gun and the knife from my boot. I then had to sign several papers that said I would get them back at the end of my visit. After that long drawn out process Alex lead me into the main room and the sight before me took my breath away just like... I shake my head slightly riding myself of those thoughts.

The four horses standing tall and proud and behind them the chariot with a chest on it

The four horses standing tall and proud and behind them the chariot with a chest on it. Alex left saying his was going to find his Professor Rodger something rather, I waved him off before walking forward and carefully studying this amazing find. 'Alex wasn't kidding, this is amazing!!!' I thought shocked, but at the same time I knew that Alex was bound to grow up like his parents, stubborn and an adventurer. I started up the steps beside the chariot and studied the statue of the man who would have been controlling the horses, something about him unsettled me but I pushed that thought aside and studied the chest attempting to find some ruins I could read. I was soon jolted out of my thoughts by a harsh voice, much like a parent would talk to their child when they were in trouble; glaring at me all the while. "Step away from that!!!"

"Holy crap!! What the hell is your problem? I ain't no tourist; I'm an archaeologist I know what I'm doing..." I then whisper the next part whilst glaring back at him "most of the time." "Professor! Professor Wilson!" I hear Alex call ceasing our glaring match. "Alex can you tell Rodger here to kindly back off before I kindly punch him?" I ask in a sickly sweet voice with a sarcastic smile. Alex chooses to ignore my comment and decides to introduce me to the swell guy that only moments before was figuratively looking down on me. "Professor Wilson, this is my aunt Skylar Bay, she's a famous archaeologist you might have heard of her?" I flinch a little when Alex says his name, but soon smirk at his snarky attitude to the idiot.

I jump down from the chariot and hold my hand out begrudgingly to Rodger, he soon takes it. "Pleasure" I say my voice dripping with sarcasm. "Alex how?? Where? How long did it take you to find a gem like this?!" Alex scratches the back of his head slightly embarrassed. As Alex explains his long process of finding the tomb, I notice a dark figure pass by one of the onlooking windows a floor above. After Alex finishes I excuse myself saying I need to go to the bathroom, my only intent however to find out who was spying on us and why. I pull my miniature handgun from my bra, which the guards missed and creep up the stairs slowly and quietly. 

Okay guys I'm having a little vote here and it will close in four days. It's up to you (majority wins) who Sky will find on her little snoop around the compound and the first to comment will get a shout out in the next chapter. Love you all!! <3 And happy Hunger Games to all! Byeeeeeee!!!