Peace doesn't last long

After our long and heart warming family talk I got changed and as I was leaving the small alcove that I was changing in and strapping my weapons back onto me A fireball shot from the entrance and hit centimeters away from Lin and her mother sending them flying. I rush over to Lin's mother and help her up before drawing my handguns and shooting at the emperor and the Chinese general. In response the emperor lifts his hand and all of a sudden pressure is placed on my neck and I am floating through the air over to him. "Good to see you again Mrs Bay or should I say Ms." The general taunts, glaring at him as I struggle I spit at him. "I am going to kill you slowly and painfully." I promise him. "Silence!" The emperor yells at me and the invisible hand on my throat tightens chocking me. He approaches me looking over me, "Join me and I will let you live and we will be unstoppable." he proposes. Glaring at him I move my left hand in front of him and show him the wedding ring Ardeth gave me. "Fat chance you b*stard."

"Hey!" Comes Jonathan's voice as a bullet whizzes past my head hitting the emperor's shoulder. "Hah I hit him!" He celebrates before getting serious and almost growling, "let go of my sister!!" With that the emperor sends me flying into a column nearby. Groaning in pain I roll to my side and can only watch as he descends into the pool after breaking the terracotta armor surrounding him. "General Ming's daughter. Your child will be mine." A blinding blue light surrounds him and soon emerges a hydra, the head on the far right blowing fire from its mouth. It demolishes several column near me causing me to have to rise shakily to my feet, ribs aching and run out of the way to avoid being crushed to death.

"Hey! You three headed shape shifting son of a b1tch." Jonathan yells causing me to turn in his direction to see the emperor grabbing Lin and flipping Alex across the room I pull the AR15 of my back and fire at him distracting him from killing my nephew. The emperor does not react but only leaves through the cave entrance, leaving us all shocked and just about sh1tting ourselves. 'We didn't even have time to come up with a counter plan.' I thought before making my way to the other and handing Rick the walkie talkie from my bag that was in the same alcove I got changed in. "Make a call to Maddog and get us a lift, we have to take the fight to him now."

*time skip*

I kiss Ardeth's forehead and then lips one last time before exiting the plane and getting on the dirt bike Maddog had in the back of his plane (for whatever reason - apparently it's a good back up and get away). I hug Jonathan one last time asking "You know the plan right? Whatever happens stick to it and keep safe. So I don't need to save your ass again." I joke holding back tears. "I'll try to I promise but but you know how things are involving me... they just spontaneously go wrong. And please please please don't die or Ardeth will kill me... what ??!!! HEY!!! Don't laugh he threatened me that if anything were to happen to you if he weren't there he would kill me!!" I smile slightly at my brother before nodding you best get up there and I best be going or Rick and Evie will kill the both of us." With one last sparing glance at the plane I climb on to the bike and kick off through the desert into the middle of the soon to be battle field.

A.N. I changed this part to fit my story it's not that much different and it will still pan out similar to the real movie... please trust me on this