You Either Love Me Or Hate

As I reach the top of the stairs I see nothing, so I continue on my way, as I raise my gun and turn the corner, someone hits the gun out of my hand and tries to punch me. I dodge it and sweep my leg under my assailant, I hear a grunt and look down. Then as if I was punched in the gut I'm left breathless, I stumble back, before turning and grabbing my gun wanting nothing more than just to leave right now.

"Skylar!!! Wait!!" He calls grabbing my wrist. I yank it out of his hold and muster all I have to glare at him biting back tears. "I told you to not go looking for me!" I growl darkly before turning again. "Well I don't know about you but I still care, I still love you I never stopped! And of course I was going to look for my wife." He shouts me. "IT'S TOO DANGEROUS.!!!!!! WE BOTH KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND IT WAS ALL MY FAULT! I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT!" I shout back annoyed and frustrated. I turn to face the man I fell in love with, the one I married, the one I left to keep safe, I pinch the bridge of my nose to force back my tears. "I want nothing more than to be in your arms every night but...but I can't it's my fault. Trouble follows me around and I don't want you to be caught up in it!" I say getting quieter each second, a tear rolls down my face and I hastily wipe it away.

His face softens and his eyes water too. "You've been thinking that's has been your fault all along? Sky...?" His voice breaks "Sky look at me!" I lift my face to him, to see him shaking his head. "None of its your fault. I mean who's fault was it that there was a fight at our wedding?" "Y-you don't get it do you?! No one got seriously hurt but who's fault was it that they were there? That they killed some of your men...our friends? That...that... NO! YOU DON'T GET IT ARDETH! ITS ALL MY FAULT!! GODS WHY DID I HAVE TO BE SUCH AN IDIOT!" I scream shaking my head before rushing down the stairs and making my way to Alex wiping away my tears. "Let's get out of here" I growl, Alex looks surprised and opens his mouth to say something before he is interrupted "Sky!" His voice rings out, the voice I've missed so much.

"Um... yeah let's take this outside...shall we?" Alex asks breaking the awkward silence but I'm one step ahead of him. Once outside as I strap my gun back onto my hip and and put my knife back into my boot. "Uncle Ardeth!" Alex says embracing him, but when Alex releases Ardeth, Alex punches him in the face. "What did you do to Sky??!! Huh!!?? Huh!!??" Ardeth rubs his cheek and looks at him confused. "Don't even think about lying, just look at her she is a shell of who she used to be." I look away when he says this, Ardeth only says "nothing, I wasn't there when I could have stopped it" His voice sounds broken "I didn't do anything"

EEK DON'T KILL ME

 By the way if you want to guess what happened the only condition is you have to private message me it. Just in case someone doesn't know, so I'll regrettably delete them okay?