Chapter 1

*No. Please!Leave me alone!! I ran as fast as I could to try and get away from them. Them. Why? I suddenly stopped in my tracks and and got lost in thought. Why are they doing this? I heard them. They were getting closer, I-I couldn't move. I started panicking..the screams got louder and louder.I felt something pounce on my chest and- *   

I woke up startled,panting, sweating. "It was just a dream..", I chucked. "A fucking nightmare I'd say."I turned over to see Mocha, my sweet little bengal cat, "Hey buddy, thanks for waking me up." I grabbed my phone and checked the time..7:43 a.m. 7:43...HOLY SHIT I'M RUNNING LATE.  I jumped up from bed and ran into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, ran to my closet grabbed a hoodie and quickly slid it on, put my shoes on , grabbed my bag  and ran out the door.

"Fuck, Fuck,Fuck ,Fuck Fuck!", I made my way through the crowds of New York City.Hurry!Hurry!Hurry! Metro! Yes! I ran down the stairs and jumped the last few steps. I know...I'm pretty badass. The doors were closing,shit!shit!shit! "HOLD ON, STOP THE DOORS!", i screamed hoping someone had heard. "Hurry!" I heard a girl call. The doors were closing  and I went for one of those slide-and-jumps from the movies and made it through the doors. "YES ! WHAT NOW METRO!! EAT MY SH-" I was cut by the sweetest chuckle. I realized it was the girl that had held the door for me. I also realized what I had just done..great Y/N,just great.

"That was so cute, you're silly !" she said still laughing,covering her mouth with her hand.I felt my cheeks warm up,"yeah ,sorry you had to experience that haha."I was so embarrassed, I looked everywhere but her direction, trying not to make eye contact. But I couldn't resist and I looked up at her to find out she was looking at me in awe. She held her hand out to me, " Hi, I'm Camila..." with the softest smile. I shook her hand, "Hi, I'm Y/N, nice to meet you." And with that we both kept a gaze on each other and I  began to blush once more. Fuck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N;

Okay guys Im sorry once again for this ):

I know it's short and crappy and late, I had written something else but half of it was completely gone, so I went with another start. Horrible I know !!): But you will get better content in the following chapters because its gonna get good haha! 

-lexus