Chapter 7

A/n

Im in love with this song.
____________________________________

Your POV

I rushed across the parking lot, cursing at the sudden rainfall pouring down, drenching my hoodie.

Hearing the little bell I installed a month ago when pulling the door open to the vintage music store I work at.

"2 minutes late. Youre fired." Mr.Thomas stated emotionless. I stared back at him, never breaking eye contact, until we both cracked. We  bursted out laughing until he said, "i cant fire my best sales girl". I chuckled, " besides you, im the only one that works here". I took off my hoodie and hanged in on the rack next to the door and started work.

A few hours later, Mr.Thomas excused himself because he had to take care of other business and told me to lock up. Its not usually busy at the store, couple of people per day. I love working here, great music, chill environment, nice instruments, and interesting people. I stocked the last box of vinyls we ordered on the shelf and cashed out some customers.

Now it was just me, i cleaned up and noticed a guitar out of place. Might as well make use of it. Chuckling, I grabbed it, sat down and began playing. The chords came simple, I began drifting into the music and sang out of the blue.

(Bloom-The Paper Kites)

-Guitar solo-

In the morning when i wake
And the sun is coming through
Oh, you fill my lungs with sweetness,
And you fill my head with you.

Shall I write it in a letter
Shall I try to get it down?
Oh, you fill my head with pieces
Of a song I can't get out...

Hmm, this just happened this morning with Mila. I placed the guitar on the hook and made my way to the front. I must have not heard people come in, a girl approached me, smiling wide.

"H-hi, um , not to be creepy or anything but I heard and recorded you singing because honestly, that was beautiful , even if it wasnt much, but it was still beautiful, and well youre beautiful too, so it adds up-"

I chuckled, "youre rambling"
"Oh im sorry , i didnt m- "
"Its fine" I say. " mind if i upload it?" She asked. "Go ahead, but i sound like a dying whale" She rolled her eyes at me and scoffed. Wow, her attitude changed fast. "Im going to pretend you didnt say the last part, by the way what song is it, never quite heard it?"

Song? I was just playing around with the chords. What is she talking about? "Actually, i just came up with it, just played with the chords" She was about to reply when her phone rang and she dismissed herself after complimenting me again. I looked at the time, welp time to lock up.

Once on my way to my car, I decided to check up on Mila.

To: Koala 🐨
Heyy cutie, how did you sleep? (:

From: Koala 🐨
Hi y/n/n, i slept like a baby (: but woke up to one of shirts missing ??

To:Koala 🐨
Maybe you misplaced it, who knows ?

From: Koala 🐨
Hmm, pretty sure I didn't...Anyways hows work? HURRY UP IM HUNGRY

To: Koala 🐨
I just finished work but I have to head over to a meeting with my boss. I can pick up some food on the way back, I promise not to take long. But are you sure its not because you miss me too much already? 😏

From: Koala 🐨
In your dreams, L/N.

From: Koala 🐨
JUST HURRY UP AND BRING SOME FOOD TO MAMA

To: Koala 🐨
wow...Okay

Cabello, youre going to drive me insane.

A/n
Just a tiny filler. Yes , ik, its been forever sorry. But ima upload more now and the story will make sense and lauren will actually be present !
Just bare with me.

Make sure to leave a like and subsc- oh wait no.....
Vote/comment lol
Love ya xx
-lexus

Vote/comment lolLove ya xx-lexus