Chapter 4

Camila's Pov

I grabbed Y/n's hand and tried to pull her with me to my room. But as soon as i held her hand I felt this shocking feeling and it just felt right. How her hand fits mine, how soft it is, how warm her hands are, how-

"Mila?? You okay ?" Y/n's worried voice broke me from my thoughts. I realized we hadn't move from the same spot and I was just starring at out interwined hands..dumbfounded.
"U-uh yeah s-sorry, I just remembered something" I looked up to see her famous smile.

"Sure, whatever you say Mila" she said smirking. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tounge at her. "Shut up loser, lets go to my room" I said as she fake gasped and acted hurt because I called her loser. Shes so cute, it makes my heart swell up with happiness. It makes me want to kiss her ...NO CAMILA. She probably doesnt see you that way and well other things..

Y/n what are you doing to me ?

I opened the door and Y/n just starred like a deer in headlights with her mouth slightly open. "Close your mouth y/n/n, you might catch a fly" I said as i threw myself in bed.
"Y-your room is soo HOLY BALLZ , I LOVE IT" y/n jumped up and down and held her cheeks like a little child.
I giggled at her cuteness. She came towards me and layed besides me.

"Soo what are watching Mila?" Y/n said excitedly. "Whatever you want " i smiled at her but it soon faded when i heard her speak."okay , lets watch a scary one !" Fuck.

We were halfway into the movie and I couldnt take it anymore. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. Fuck.fuck. I couldnt do it. It brings to many -shit.Now shes going to think Im weird. Fuck Camila-

"Mila ??are you okay ?" She knocked lightly on the door, her tone worried. Okay breathe Camila. "Y-yeah..sorry" i said as i opened the door. I couldnt look at her, i was embarrassed. I felt her touch my cheek and caress it. I leaned into her hand and it was so warm, it made me calm down. She then brought my face to face her , she gave me a small smile but her worried expression still showed.
"Whats wrong Mila?" She asked quietly. I looked down once again, " i-im not really a fan of scary movies.." I starred looking at the ground until i felt y/n wrapping her arms around me. She smelled so good and she was warm and this just felt right. We felt right. I cant explain the feeling of y/n's arms embracing me but its just perfect.

"Im so sorry Mila, you shouldve told me" She hugged me tighter. I like this. "Its okay, y/n/n dont worry" I felt her starting to let go of me....noooo y/n hug me more. She dragged me into my bed and she- she's cuddling me ? Oh my god, she's cuddling me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked. "Not really, maybe someother time" i said not quite sure. "Ok". We layed there for what felt hours , just cuddle up. She has been drawing circles in my back while we talk.When she talks its like a movie and her lips are driving me crazy. I know shes trying to cheer me up because she has said many corny jokes. I giggled at her goofyness. I just admired her facial features. How her nose scrunches up when i poke it. Her smile, beautiful, her eyes glimmer when she laughs and smiles. Her little freckles along her cheeks. Her laugh is music to my ears.
Shes so comfortable and cozy. I want this. Always. My eyes started getting heavy, y/n's voice running through my ears , her warmness. I fell asleep.

Y/n what are you doing to me ?
___________________________________

Your pov

I felt bad when Camila said she didnt like scary movies and I made her watch one. Nice one, Y/n , you little shit. I hugged her and let me tell you holy shit was that the most amazing thing ive ever felt. We molded perfectly and my heart raced faster and faster. Hopefully she didnt notice. I didnt want to let go, so I decided to cuddle her. OMG IM GOING TO CUDDLE HER.
Remember when I said hugging her her was the most amazing thing ever ? Well cuddling with her is a zillion times way better. My butterflies were going crazy, felt more like wasps. I got the confidence to start drawing circles on her back and when I did I checked on her and she just smiled.
Gosh, her smile is breathtaking. I turn to her and to my surprise , my camila was asleep. I smiled to myself. Then my eyes went wide open. I called her my Camila! MY CAMILA. I really like her to be honest. I like all of her. I really hope she likes me back or at all. But for now, this is just perfect.

I want this. Always.

___________________________

A/n

Guys ! Im back ! (: Updates will probably still suck but yeah...
I hope ypu guys like it lol
Put on your seatbelts because
A lot of turns coming your way (;
-lexus