Chapter 10

Camila's Pov

Im outside my door. Im so nervous, I dont really want to do this, not to her. But I-I have to. Relax Camila. This was bound to happen. I took a deep breath and put in a smile as I walked in.
There she was. Y/n looking so beautiful in the lightest light from the tv. Fuck.

"Here you go.." I handed her the wine while she returned a grin. "Why thank you ma'lady " she then pecked my cheek. Which made me a blushing mess. So I faced away trying to calm down.
A few episodes in and we just stopped watching and just started talking and laughing. Y/n started talking to me about her theories on outside life and aliens. She seemed so passionate. Her face would scrunch up in to cute faces. Her eyes would glimmer in such little light. Her lips so plump and beautiful. I just want to kiss them..... wait no you cant think about her like that. Y/n/n was almost done with her wine while i kept taking small sips. The more she drank , the more her actions and speech were drowsy.

Y/n was now laughing at one of my jokes. She looks so precious.  I just admired her for a while until she fell over. I started laughing and I could feel her starring. "Are you-u okay there y/n/n?" I said in between laughs. She didnt answer so i turned to look at her  calming my laughter to see her looking at me intently.
"Camila..." she kept getting closer. "Y-yes y/n/n?" why did i stutter. Y/n just kept her gaze on me, not breaking eye contact. "You're so beautiful" she said. She smiled and looked down starting to play with her fingers. How can she be so intimidating and cute at the sme time. "Thank you" i grabbed her hand. She started playing with my hand.

"but honestly youre way more than that mila, youre beauty is one of a kind and it makes my heart beat faster. Your laugh, your smile, your jokes, your eyes,your mind,you. All of you makes my heart beat fast" she looks up and meets my eyes. I swear I died then and there. "I-I..." I was taken back by her confession. She feels something for me. Her demeanor dropped when I couldn't reply. I caressed her cheek and just looked into her eyes. I gave her a genuine toothless smile . Her eyes kept starring at my lips.
" Me too y/n" and so i leaned in and connected our lips. I just kissed y/n.  How am i still alive. Youve kissed many. But y/n is different. Like her huh? I kissed her again , but longer, still passionate. Gosh her lips are so soft.
She then turned us over. She was hovering over me, looking into my eyes. They showed love and adoration. "Can i-i kiss you again?" HOW IS SHE THIS CUTE IN A MOMENT LIKE THIS. I nodded . She kissed me so passionately and slow. She continued to kiss me until air was a problem. Her kisses so soft and slow, as if shes appreciating me. Ive never felt something like this before. Oh did you already forget about her. Y/n started kissing my neck slowly and soft. She kept whispering details about me and what she loved about me. I was a wreck by now. I turned us around and kissed her. She kept pulling me closer to her. My heart beating way too fast. Dont you dare fall Camila. She turned us around again , kissing me slowly. I love her kisses.  She kissed my neck once more.  Her movements getting sloppier, drowsy. Its working, she's knocking out. I felt one last kiss and heard her mumble " i love you camila". And with that she was out. 

She loves me....

You have to do this now Camila.

I-i cant... she loves me...I cant break her like this...

She loved you too and look where that got you

But Y/n is not her

You know not to fall Camila, others have meant nothing to you

Im sorry but i fell in love tonight

That wont matter, do it now

I started tearing up. "Im sorry Y/n....."
I stood up and grabbed my equipment. I gave Y/n one last kiss.

"I love you too Y/n"

---------------------
Camila , if only walls could talk.
Hmm whats she up to?
Sorry , ive been working and havent updated.
This is a shitty update sorry , but its about to get interesting
-lexus