Chapter 2

Your POV

Holy shit. What kind of sorcery is this? She is so beautiful. Her eyes..I've never loved brown so much. The way they glimmer when she smiles.Her smile, so soft yet the most breathtaking thing- no her laugh. Her laugh is the most breathtaking.How she covers her mouth whenever she laughs , she shouldn't do that but it's the cutest thing ever. Her voice so soothing and- 

"It's rude to stare, you know?" oh fuck. "ehm sorry.." She laughed. Probably because i know I am so red right now and its the most embarrassing thing, she probably thinks I'm weird, she- "It's cute" i looked up to her brown orbs. "Sorry, you're just so beautiful" I said with such confidence.

 She looked down to her feet and I could see her smile. "Noiamnot.." she mumbled. "What did you say?" "uhm nothing, forget it " she smiled.

It was fake, of course, i know one when i see one. "Hey, you are very beautiful, believe me." I sent her a sincere smile. She once again blushed. "thank you" 

"So where are  you headed miss super hero ?" "Miss super hero? where did that come from ?" I laughed. I felt her staring, she was. We made eye contact for .2 seconds I kid  you not and the she stumbled for words and looked everywhere but my direction. Reminds you of someone? "Uhm..well you know those moves back there looked they came  out of a movie" 

"That was what i was going for" I said confidently looking up at her to be met by the flash of her phone. "Did you take a picture of me?" Her face turned a bright shade of red.

"Um-m that wasn't supposed to happen.."she mumbled while covering her face and getting as far from me. I swear she is such a dork. I scooted closer to her and took her hands away from her face and placed them on her lap. Camila gave me a confused look, I just smiled at her. 

"W-what are you doing Y/n?" Camila said. I felt her get tense once I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. I turned to her and our faces were so close.I looked at her but she seemed to be looking at my lips. I smiled, "Say cheese"

I take a picture of Camila and I smiling. Once it was taken, I looked at it and wow. Camila looks so beautiful. Her smile is so...I can't even explain. I smile and give Camila her phone back. "Here you go" She looked at it and her lips formed a smile. I looked away and smiled. 

"Y/n.. can I have your number?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

Welp shit. Im sorry guys. Im so late and it's probably not even good lol I have so many ideas and outcomes for this story but i dont know what to do. Hopefully you'll like it (:

-lexus