Chapter 6

Camila's POV

I woke up to a strawberry scent.A strawberry scent?hmm weird. I remembered the events of last night and my lips form a smile. I wrap my arms around the body next to me. It's seems to be a small figure not Y/n... I felt a little pull at my heart,sadness? No. It cant be.. i cant get attached. I lost myself in thoughts about the situation as I felt a body stir in my arms. Soon they started poking my face.

I opened my eyes to see my little sister Sofi smiling. I smiled back.
"Good morning little, munchkin"
"Morning kaki ! Im hungry !!!" Sofi whined. This is how you can tell she's a Cabello, food is always in mind. "Say we make some breakfast if you tell me how we ended up cuddling, yeah?"

She sat up , criss-cross, nodding furiously at the hearing of food. " I had a nightmare and I woke up but then I heard some beeping and I followed it to kakis room and it was Y/n phone." I nodded for her to continue. "Then I helped her get out of kaki's squish and told me to cuddle and I fell asleep", she ended with a big smile.

"Alright ! Lets go make some breakfast!" She squealed, jumping out of the bed , making her way to the kitchen. As I got up to follow her, I put my hair up and grabbed my phone to see a note next to it. A note?

Mila,
Good morning cutie! Sorry I had to go early without saying bye, duty calls. I forgot I had work but I wished to say in your comfty bed with your cuddles! Well yeah it's super late , text me when you wake up! Bye sleeping beauty!

Y/n

P.s. I BORROWED A SHIRT THANKS!

I chuckled at her scribbled note. She's so cute. Wait, what? No..stay focused dammit camila! As I walked downstairs I sent her a text.

To lame ass y/n 💩: Good morning! Just woke up to your note haha ! Youre such a dork. Take care of my shirt!

As I was about to lock phone I got a message. Wow she texts fast.

From unknown: three days camila. You know the plan. Dont fuck it up.

To unknown: i know. You dont have to fucking remind me every damn day! I fucking know what Im doing!

From unknown: OF COURSE I HAVE TO REMIND YOU! AND IT DIDNT SEEMED LIKE YOU DID LAST TIME.

Ouch.

To unknown: bye.

I locked my phone and headed to prepare breakfast.

********************
sorry ik its short.
Pero like who could this unknown be? Wtf are they talking about?
Please comment x vote
You dont have to...
Thnks for reading love ya!
-lexus