Chapter 3

Your Pov

Its been almost two weeks since I met Camila. We've texted and called nonstop over those 2 weeks and let me tell you, she is such an amazing girl that just makes me feel some type of way. I think im falling for her...I hope she-NO What are you thinking Y/n?! She doesn't like you like that. Mocha jumps on me, making me return to reality.

"Hey there bud, come here lets getcha something to eat" I stood up and grabbed his favorite tuna and served it up. "Here ya go buddy". I stared at him. "Mocha you really need to meet Camila. Shes so wonderful, like how her mind works, and how she acts upon things..its so unique. Her voice, how it drives you into a loop of stability and calmness. Her weirdness as well buddy" I chuckle to when she tripped over air when getting off the metro when we met. "Im sure you two will get along .... then she'll try to sneak you out and take you for her but you're mine Mocha" I scratched his ear and grabbed my keys." Bye Mocha, take care, Im going out with Camila!!"

I got in my car, grabbed my phone and called Camila.
*Ring Ring Ring*
C- Y/N!
Y- Hey Mila! Im on my way
C- Okay but hurry up !
Y- Why the hur-
C- WAIT Y/N ARE YOU DRIVING AND CALLING ?! JUST GET HERE BYE
*Hangs up*
Y- No I ... Okay hang up on me MILA GEEZ

I start the car and head out to the Cabellos' Residence.I turn up the radio and to my luck Blink-182 is playing, damn right. I start jamming out and hitting the wheel to the beat.

Where are you and im so sorry

I reached for something in the distance

I need somebody and always

Red light. I let go of the wheel and slowly bring my arms to my chest and close my eyes.

Will you come home and stop the pain tonight

Wait for it

Stop this pain tonight

Now
I turn to the driver next to me and point

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON ME
YOURE ALREADY THE VOICE INSIDE MY HEAD

I whispered

I miss you i miss you

Green light. Next turn , Cabellos' house.

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON ME
YOURE ALREADY THE VOICE INSIDE MY HEAD

I pulled into Camila's driveway

I miss you i miss you

I turn off the car, grab my phone and get out tge car. I walked to the doorstep and thats when I realize Im going to meet her family. Fuck! Do I look okay ?? Do I smell good ?? How do I present myself ?? I started looking up and down myself , checking if I was okay , when reality checks in ..... Im just her friend. What are you thinking Y/n. Just as I was to knock on the door, it opened.

" YYYYY/NNNNNNN", Camila screamed and jumped into a koala hug which took me by surprise.
"Hey Mila! " I hugged her back and chuckled. We stayed like that for about 2 minutes until her grip was too strong. "Milaaaa, I can't breath" She quickly got off me and have a worried expression.

"Omg Y/n im so sorry !!! It's just that Im happy you're here" She looked down to the ground and started playing with her fingers. I lifted her chin up and met her eyes. "Im happy to be here, I wouldn't miss it." Her whole face brightened up and grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.

"MAMI, PUEDES VENIR , TE QUIERO PRESENTAR A ALGUIEN" ( mom can you come, i want to introduce you to someone) Camila screamed with excitement to her mother.

"Hewo !" I heard a little voice besides me. It was a little girl, just like Camila but smaller ..a mini Camila.
"Hi there pretty , what's your name ?"
I kneeled down to get to her level.
"Hi , Im Sofia" she said.SHES SO CUTE. "Im Y/n, Camila's friend, nice to meet you little pri-"
"Ohh! You're Y/n !!Camzi talks about you a lot !!!" She cut me mid-sentence. That took me by surprise. Camila talks about me? I look up to see Camila and her face was a tint of red.

"Really?" I asked. Sofia nods."well guess what ? She talks a lot about you too" Her face lights up. "She says that youre a princess and a pretty brave one. That your castle is the most prettiest of them all and everyone is your friend". She hugged me and then hugged Camila. As I stood up , Sofia comes back again and puts her fist up. We fist bump. " See ya later, princess" and she takes off running.

" Hola, yo soy Sinu , la mamá de Camila.Tu deves de ser Y/n ? " (hi im Sinu, Camilas mom, you must be Y/n) She puts her hand out and before Camila can translate, I respond.
"Hola, Mrs.Cabello, si yo soy Y/n, gusto en conocerla" while shaking hands. Camila looked like she had just gotten a lifetime supply of bananas.

Me and Camila's mom kept talking and appearantly Camila really likes to talk about me. I lost count of how many times Camila turned a different shade of red. Then her mom had to attend some calls.
"I didn't know you speaked Spanish" she said. I quirked an eyebrow, "I didn't know you liked talking about me" She blushed and was lost at words.

"Ehmm...ummm.. lets go to my room, c'mon."

-------------------------------------------------------
A/n : Welp no more school..meaning more updates. But im prettt sure they suck haha! Im trying (:
-lexus