Chapter 9

Camila's Pov

Oh god. Please don't let it be what I think it is. I didn't move just nodded my head signaling for her to continue.
"I-I " Please don't say those three words. "Igotacceptedintomoonlightstudios" Y/N said in a hurry. Actually I didn't quite catch what she said but I knew it wasn't what I thought it was.
I sat up next to her, "what?" Y/N fumbled with her fingers and look like a little puppy. I just want to k-NO Camila! Stop thinking that!
I heard Y/N sigh, "I got into Moonlight Studios, I got accepted". Moonlight Studios?? I've heard its a big deal studio with top notch artist. OMG Y/N GOT IN.
I threw myself at Y/N and hugged her tightly "OMG Y/N I'M SO PROUD OF YOU" I kissed her cheek. Making us both a blushing mess. "Thank you Mila, it means a lot" Y/N had the biggest brightest smile I've ever seen on her. She kept telling me about how it was her dream to be apart of the studios and what she would do. But I just fell into oblivion starring at her. Her eyes..her lips..her cute little gestures.. Y/N is so beautiful.

But you can't fall for her Camila.

I broke out of my thoughts when Y/N asked me a question. "What is your dream Mila?" "My dream..." I knew exactly what my dream was since I was a smol bean. I layed down next to her and closed my eyes, imagining it all. "Well y/n/n, my dream is to become a singer. I love music since I was a child and I was always drawn into it. Singing makes me happy, it helps me express what emotions can't.  I want my music to inspire and touch others as it did to me. I want to be on stage singing what I love, surrounded by people who I love and love me." I opened my eyes and saw y/n starring at me with awe.

"It'll come true, i know it" was all she said before cuddling me. And here I was , in the happiest place ever, in
Y/n's arms. "Cabello?" I hear her say after a few minutes. I just hummed in response. "I want to hear you sing" I blushed. What if she thinks Im horrible? What if she doesn't like it? "O-okay" "Don't be nervous, it's just me" Y/n smiled. How I adore that smile.
I grabbed my guitar and jumped back on bed. "Umm I-I'll do a little mashup"

Once I finished, I looked up to see Y/n was recording me. My eyes went wide. But she looked in such awe , she looked in lov-NO.
"Y/N/N WHY DID YOU FILM ME?!" i whined. "That was....beautiful ba- Mila" Did she just...no. I blushed hardcore, gosh why am I like this. "Thank you y/n/n , it means a lot, this is my f-first time singing in front of someone" This isn't my first time,did you already forget. The memories flooded back in. I need to distract my mind.
"LET'S CELEBRATE" Y/n jumped at my sudden outburst. "What do you have in mind Cabello?" Y/N chuckled. I check the time and see that my mom left to pickup Sofia from grandma's and will probably be back in three hours tops. "I'll go get us some wine while you put up the movie or oitnb" Y/N nodded. "Gotcha" , before I left , she kissed my cheek and walk towards the tv.
Going down the stairs with my heart beating wild. Y/n what are you doing to me. As I was pouring the wine , I got a message.

Unknown: remember, today is your last chance.

My heart sunk. I had totally forgotten. I can't do this....but I have no other choice. I started tearing up. This is why you shouldn't get attached , you stupid shit. As I was crying, I poured a substance into one of the drinks.

Me: i'll have it ready by tomorrow morning.

Unknown: get to it cabello. dont want a repeat of last time.

Me: i hate you.

Y/n i'm so sorry.

------------------
Sorry its short and late.
But please enjoy!
Hm I wonder what happens next?
Love ya !
-lexus