Symptom Unknown

"Xandy! Wait up!" Estelle whined as she stumbled out of their room, trying to put her shoes on and grab everything that was needed.

Seungri and Xandy were strolling down the hallway to the elevator, never minding Estelle's plea. The smaller woman clung onto the taller male's arm as if he were going to disappear at any moment. The dark haired man turned to see Estelle struggle out of the door.

"Shouldn't we wait for her?" He asked as he stopped in his tracks.

"Nah. She's okay. She can catch up easily if she wants to," Xandy responded, tugging Seungri forward down the hallway. He looked at the woman behind them with slightly sad eyes.

The curly haired woman frowned when she noticed Xandy visibly ditch her with her ultimate bias. She tried to brush the heavy feeling off and stood up to walk to the elevator. Estelle adjusted her purse across her chest as she approached the other two.

A message came through on Estelle's phone, causing it to blast Bae Bae. Her cheeks flushed when the music filled the quiet hallway, afraid someone would find out that it was her new boy toy.

Message from Jiyong:

I can't wait to see you before the show. Maybe a kiss will help calm my nerves? 😘 (7:47PM)

A quiet giggle escaped her lips as she gazed at her lock screen. As quickly as the message was read, Estelle replied,

Message from Elle:

Maybe if you're a good boy I may plant one on those pink lips of yours. (7:48PM)

Though she seemed to project an air of confidence since the night before, Estelle felt as though Jiyong used her for what he wanted. The fact that he ran off in a hurry this morning didn't make it any better. She should have known better than to put out for a hot Korean idol. He probably gets ass all the time. Right? The entire band has groupies out the yin yang. So why should she feel special? She was just a fan after all.

When the three were finally at the elevator, a ding was heard followed by the doors opening slower than they usually did; or so it seemed. Xandy rushed on with Seungri before Estelle could even think. He could see the confusion written across the other woman's face as she entered the small space after them. The brunette turned her back to the two and sighed silently, tugging at her curly locks absentmindedly.

Seungri's eyes noticed her shoulders slump as she stared at her knee high Chuck Taylor's. She projected a dark aura and it bothered him that Xandy didn't seem to care at all.

Once the elevator opened at the lobby, there were security guards swarming around the three as they walked. Normally that much attention would have bothered Estelle but she was in too deep a mood to even care at that point. Her phone blared Bae Bae again but she shoved her phone into her purse, refusing to see anything related to Jiyong until they arrived at the venue.

They shuffled outside to the black car designated to escort them to the concert hall. Xandy pulled Seungri into the backseat without haste, leaving Estelle standing and confused still. She ignored the nagging feeling in her stomach and squished herself in beside Seungri, who was watching her out of the corner of his eye.

"Are you okay?" Seungri asked, turning his head towards the sullen woman, since her best friend didn't bother. He waited patiently for her to lie with a concerned but kind smile.

She didn't move nor acknowledge him at first. After a few seconds, she nodded silently with a faint tug of a forced smile as she stared out the window. To avoid further questioning, Estelle pulled her phone from her purse and looked at Jiyong's message.