Cranes in the Sky

Raven/Cocoa Unicorn - Estelle
Beastboy - Jiyong
Bajan Beauty - Aisha

[Please note that Estelle and Jiyong are 13 hours apart!]

Message from Beastboy:

Hey Babygirl 💙 (11:59PM)

Message from Raven:

Hey Pumpkin 😍 (1:02PM)

Message from Beastboy:

Are you okay? You haven't really spoken to me since you went home. I'm kinda worried. (12:03AM)

Message from Raven:

Yeah. I'm fine. I've just been trying to get back into a decent sleep schedule for school. You know? And I've been tired. I'm sorry for making you worry. (1:05PM)

Message from Beastboy:

Lol yeah. I definitely understand that one. (12:09AM)

Message from Raven:

I'm looking out my bedroom window right now up at the stars. It reminds me of the night at Kiko's party. We were on that balcony and it was the safest I'd ever felt in a long time. I guess in short, I miss you already. (1:13PM)

Message from Beastboy:

I miss you too, babygirl. Watching you leave me at the airport broke my heart because I know I won't be able to see you until the summer. I'm touring and you're going to school. I'm surprised that we even got this little bit of time to talk. (12:17AM)

Message from Raven:

😞 That's a long time. I don't even know if I could last that long without you. (1:18PM)

Message from Beastboy:

How about this? When I'm done touring and you're done with classes, we'll go somewhere romantic and spend as long as you want together. Does that make our time apart worth it? (12:21AM)

Messages from Raven:

That sounds fuckin' amazing! Where would we even go??? (1:22PM)

Message from Beastboy:

Let me worry about the details 😘 And you worry about having fun and me making love to you every night. (12:24AM)

Message from Raven:

Kwon Jiyong!!!! 😭😍☺️ Stop making me blush! So nasty (1:28PM)

Message from Beastboy:

Nah. I love imagining you squirming because you remember the last time I was inside you. (12:30AM)

Message from Raven:

Omg! Stop it! My face is so hot right now. (1:31PM)

Message from Beastboy:

I mean, I could always just cum on your face like I did last time to cool you down 🤔😜 (12:33AM)

Message from Raven:

I haven't the slightest clue of what you're talking about. (1:35PM)

Message from Beastboy: