Hell Above

Two days passed, which drew the fun times to a halting close. Estelle and Xandy needed to go back to school while Jiyong and the guys had to finish up their touring.

The happy couple explored each other's bodies and psyche's in so few days. It brought them closer and gave them an understanding as to how they operated. Although very confident, Estelle is depression and anxiety riddled. On the other hand, Jiyong is very optimistic and shy, but can suffer from severe lows. Even though they don't know everything about each other at this point, they know enough to come to the conclusion that they needed the other.

Xandy had already been saying her goodbyes repeatedly until she was practically hoarse.

"I don't want to leave you..." Estelle sniffled, holding her tears at bay. "You're the only person who makes the darkness go away. And if I leave you, I'm scared that I'll drown in it."

Jiyong placed a kiss to her forehead. "Don't worry. I'll be with you again, soon enough. Stay strong for me, okay?" He bear hugged his girlfriend, attempting not to cry as well. "I'm always a phone call away. You know that."

She gave an affirmative sniffle, hugging Jiyong as tight and for as long as she could. Her number one fear was that she'd forget how good he smelled or how restless he gets when he's happy or even his smile that could power the entire world. Would he forget everything about her too?

Seungri was not too far off, hugging and kissing on Xandy's face while she tried to hide it. "I'm gonna miss your cute face so much," he admitted with a conflicted sigh.

"We can always webcam, love. Whenever you're up and missing me, just pick up the phone and I'll always answer." Xandy smiled and pressed her lips firmly against Seungri's.

"Attention! The 12:45 to New York is now boarding!" The intercom blared.

Jiyong felt his heart drop to his feet, unable to release Estelle. "Promise me you'll call when you get there?" He whispered into her ear.

"I promise," she breathed through broken sobs. Before more tears escaped, she turned on her heels to hug the rest of the members and bid farewell.

"Stay safe, Elle," Youngbae urged with a smile and a snug embrace. "We'll be waiting for your call."

Estelle nodded and hurried to hug Seunghyun. "Please take care of Jiyong for me."

He enclosed her into a deeply comforting hug. "Don't worry. We always do. But we'll take extra  care just for you. Promise." A sad smile crossed his lips, letting her go to hug the next member.

She rushed to hug Daesung, who welcomed her warmly and spun her around. "DON'T FORGET TO TEXT ME! YOU'RE FUNNY!" He laughed, sniffling slightly. "I'm gonna miss you the most out of all of us. You're such a sweet girl."

"You're gonna mess up my mascara by making me cry!" A breathless chuckle was let out when he sat her back down on the floor. After sticking her tongue out, Estelle shuffled to Seungri and grinned widely. "I'm gonna miss you most of all, Scarecrow!" She teased, lunging into him for a huge hug.

"You stay strong back home, alright?" His eyes found Jiyong who was motioning towards the gate. "Make sure you call us when you land. And stay safe." He released the hug and waved to Estelle sadly.

The women grabbed their carry on bags, running towards their gate. Just as Estelle was handing her ticket over, she heard Jiyong's voice.

"Wait!" He yelled, trying to catch up to them. "This is for the road." The redhead grabbed Estelle's face and kissed her deeply and passionately. The force of the kiss, caused her to lean back. He pulled her back up and pushed himself to part from her lips.