【Chapter Eight】

"Dude, what the hell are you doing?" Cartman asked once we were a good distance away from Butters. I looked at him, waiting for him to explain himself. "I'm so bored!" he eventually continued. "You're getting nowhere. Either start some shit or remain poor, you stupid faggot!" he complained.

"It's only been, like, a few days," I reminded him.

"Nuh-uh!" Cartman objected. "It's been a week!"

I crossed my arms, starting to feel guilty yet again. "Well, what do you want me to do then?"

"Bend him over and fuck him right here right now!" he nodded his head.

"Don't be stupid, Cartman!" I shook my head. "Do you know how much trouble we'll get in for that?" I said. But that wasn't the reason I didn't want to do it at all. I was supposed to break his heart, not use him for sex. I didn't want to take away his innocence. Actually, now that I think about it.. Either way I'm taking away his purity. I'm tainting him, breaking him, all for a hundred dollars. Wow, Kenny. You're a dick.

Cartman paused for a moment, tapping his chin and looking toward the ceiling in thought. "Hmm," he said obnoxiously. Then, a small smirk formed upon his lips. "Grope him! Or do something!"

I looked back to Butters, who had just started up a conversation with who I remembered to be Token Black. Then my focus was right back to Cartman. Did I really want to do this to poor Butters? He's such a good person.. My mind flashed to the only thing that kept me motivated, and I nodded. "If I get an extra ten dollars," I told him.

"You're breaking my balls, Kenny!" Cartman shook his head. "Either a hundred, less, or nothing!"

I groaned and looked back at Butters and Token. They were still talking, but I didn't care anymore. I had a kid to look after. I sucked in a breath and turned towards them, a stream of thoughts flowing through my mind. What would happen after this? What if he starts to hate me? What if I lose a friend? Man, I really needed to clear my thoughts. So, I took a deep breath and began walking over to him with my usual air of confidence. Their conversation died down as I approached and Butters immediately knew something was wrong, giving me a look of slight confusion and worry.

I didn't hesitate and pull down my scarf and pull him in for a kiss.

"Whoa," Token mumbled. "I'll just go..." I ignored him, my eyes closed and my lips pressed against Butters'.

His lips were soft, much softer than what I imagined my own to be, and I could feel the heat of his cheeks grow hotter and hotter the longer kiss lasted. He was frozen, not kissing back but not pulling away. After a moment, I pulled away. Only a few people looked our way, I assumed it was because they all knew of my unpredictable ways of showing affection.

Butters was dazed, unsure of what to do or say while his cheeks burned bright and his eyes grew wide. After staring into my own eyes, he took a quick glance at my lips, then back to my eyes and he blinked a few times.

"I-I-I-I-" he bit his lip hard and furiously rubbed at his knuckles, lifting his shoulders in uneasiness. "G-Golly gee, K-Ken- I-"

The bell rang and everyone flooded through the halls from the cafeteria to get to their next class. I stayed standing, waiting for Butters to say something. He seemed relieved by the bell, though, and took it as an opportunity to get out of the situation I had trapped him in.

"I g-gotta get to class!" he said, before turning around and running off. I could hear Cartman chuckling in the background and sighed to myself before going to my own classroom.