the escape

Author quote:
I might not be able to update this often because I am in the middle of writing some other books. thanks and please comment and vote.

Asoka was running, running as fast as she could. valentine was catching up, luckily no one could see them. Valentine looked furious, Asoka was running out of energy she had to take it up to the next level. She pulled out her whip that Isabelle gave her for her 18th birthday. The whips power caused it to glow with eccentric colours. Asoka grabbed the handle then turned round to whip Valentine with the weapon, although as she did Valentine used his power to grab the end of the whip. Valentine pulled the whip the whip back causing Asoka to fall back. Valentine grabbed her by the neck then grabbed her chin tight.
"You can't run away little girly, your my key on getting the shadow hunters to co operate," he spat. tears came from her eyes. she tried to shake him off but she couldn't. suddenly Valentines follows came along behind her. Valentine pushed her into one of the others. they grabbed her tight making sure she couldn't move.
"Make sure this time she doesn't escape, or else you'll have me to deal with!" Valentine shouted at them.
" Get off me!" she shouted. Valentine walked in front of her then slapped her.
"Its been 8 years and your still not telling," valentine shouted. Asoka looked up at him,
"Then just kill me!" she spat with a disgusted look on her face.
"Now why would I do that, when I could use you. Do you know anyone called Jace or Isabelle or most importantly Alec,?" he smiled then disappeared leaving Asoka with the two dimwits. The two smiled and started laughing. As soon as Asoka knew valentine had left she kicked one of the idiots in the shine then stabbed him with a silver blade. the other guy tried to punch her but she ducked, the guy ending up punching the wall. As he was turned round she also stabbed him then ran for her life. She ran for the institute.